183 days under review no prints

RoJosmith

My application has been under review for 183 days. No prints. No one will answer calls a ISP. Anyone know how to kick ISP in the butt, or at least find out what the holdup is?

Is it "under review" or "under board review?"

I would like to hear the answer on that. We could always contact Molly B. Under board review sounds correct.

To the original question (I see this was your first post), if it actually says "under board review," this means that some law enforcement agency objected to your application, and it is now awaiting review by the CCL review board, which can take a year or longer for them to take action on, as they have quite a backlog thanks to all the objections which come out of Cook County.

Just says "under review".

Something COULD be wrong. You might need assistance! Like was already stated contact your representative and also you can contact Molly B. I don't think your counting of days starts however when submitted. Molly B will tell you the process.

In addition to the e-mail contact your state rep or state senator they have constituent services staff to help. The ISP will call from the blocked phone number that seldom answers when you call it so be ready to answer otherwise they'll leave voice mail and you're back where you started,

If you ever get through they will be helpful

Archived