ISPFSB website not working

sdickerson92

• 4 weeks later...
Everybody I believe is having trouble with the drop down. My wife and brother in law can't do a change of address for Foid or Carry. They are wanting to buy a few rifles but are not sure if they can since we moved.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72266&do=findComment&comment=1235576

Bad news: no one knows why this is happening and doesn't seem to be something the applicant can fix. Some kind of glitch in the system and contacting ISP is the only source of getting past it for now.

ISP is wanting to know more about this problem. Does it occur with new applications or renewals? Or both?

I've been waiting on my renewal since February 2019. I did my renewal over phone because I could access my information online. They sent me an application I mailed it back to them filled out completely with my picture. Then I waited and waited and it never came. I called over ISP over 100 times phone with no answer.Well finally someone answer phone in August and ISP said they never received my application which is bullpuckie they lost it or never processed it. So they sent another blank application within two weeks I filled it out and mailed it same day. Still under review.I think this is Pritzkers way of gun control with all this internet clitches/excuses. I wonder if it was the same firm who created the Obama health care website. Illinois sucks a** I'll be moving out of this commie a** state soon.

I've been waiting on my renewal since February 2019. I did my renewal over phone because I could access my information online. They sent me an application I mailed it back to them filled out completely with my picture. Then I waited and waited and it never came. I called over ISP over 100 times phone with no answer.Well finally someone answer phone in August and ISP said they never received my application which is bullpuckie they lost it or never processed it. So they sent another blank application within two weeks I filled it out and mailed it same day. Still under review.I think this is Pritzkers way of gun control with all this internet clitches/excuses. I wonder if it was the same firm who created the Obama health care website. Illinois sucks a** I'll be moving out of this commie a** state soon.

That's called "management by interference," which is a textbook method that bureaucracies operate to wear out citizens who try to utilize services and rights. They expect that by doing so, there will be a significant percentage of citizens who will give up and are defeated by the attrition of having to expend effort repeatedly with a frustrating lack of results.

Archived