HB4715 - Firearms Registration

Glock23

so i have to get a permission slip from someone to buy ammo now? Where do this effing idiots come from?

No, you have to show your registration for a gun in the caliber you want to buy. If you have a registered 1911 in .45 you can only buy .45 auto. you can't buy 9mm, .22 etc. unless you show registration for guns that use those calibers. if you have no guns registered you can't buy anything. we need t let our reps know they should vote NO and ignore anything this brain dead hack dreams up.

maybe someone would sponsor adopting a house rule concerning members who draft blatantly unconstitutional bills (to be determined by a panel of 'constitutional scholars in the house') as being required to wear a green and purple polka dot coat for the remainder of the session any time they speak before the body...

we shall call this the coat of shame

so i have to get a permission slip from someone to buy ammo now? Where do this effing idiots come from?

No, you have to show your registration for a gun in the caliber you want to buy. If you have a registered 1911 in .45 you can only buy .45 auto. you can't buy 9mm, .22 etc. unless you show registration for guns that use those calibers. if you have no guns registered you can't buy anything. we need t let our reps know they should vote NO and ignore anything this brain dead hack dreams up.

When I rent a gun, the range always makes me buy their ammo for it, which I can't now because I may not own a gun in the caliber that I'm renting.

Nice unintended [or is it] consequence.

I'm ashamed Cassidy is my representative... What's worse is nobody is running against her in the primary (see my ballot: http://www.chicagoel...=8&ccd=10&bor=2). Also note the two questions at the very bottom - wonder what genius came up with those..

And who gets to put those questions on the Ballot ????????

I don't pay attention to this crap anymore until Vandermyde says get on the phone. If we hype it up and cry wolf every time they run something though committee people will stop paying attention because we always kick their a** when it comes to the floor and most often it doesn't even get that far. This is why I can't stand ISRA and NRA they flood our inboxes every damn day saying oh my gosh they're gonna take all the guns away if you don't send us money today! People are turned off by that crap, they need to just take care of igold and let us handle the lobbying and ilga alert notices. When you see a bad one actually going to the floor and Todd and Molly say pick up the phone do it, otherwise just sit back and let the retards in the ilga do their dog and pony show cause that's all most of this is.

I don't pay attention to this crap anymore until Vandermyde says get on the phone. If we hype it up and cry wolf every time they run something though committee people will stop paying attention because we always kick their a** when it comes to the floor and most often it doesn't even get that far.

+1

When Todd and or Valinda are concerned about something, they tell us, and we take action. Otherwise, I don't worry about this kind of radical garbage. This bill, the gun owners insurance bill (not even legal to insure gun owners for deliberate acts), it's all nonsense. Cassidy also sponsored the may issue bill which was an epic fail in the House. When she files these asinine bills I just laugh at her sheer ignorance.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I don't pay attention to this crap anymore until Vandermyde says get on the phone. If we hype it up and cry wolf every time they run something though committee people will stop paying attention because we always kick their a** when it comes to the floor and most often it doesn't even get that far.

+1

When Todd and or Valinda are concerned about something, they tell us, and we take action. Otherwise, I don't worry about this kind of radical garbage. This bill, the gun owners insurance bill (not even legal to insure gun owners for deliberate acts), it's all nonsense. Cassidy also sponsored the may issue bill which was an epic fail in the House. When she files these asinine bills I just laugh at her sheer ignorance.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

^ this ^

maybe someone would sponsor adopting a house rule concerning members who draft blatantly unconstitutional bills (to be determined by a panel of 'constitutional scholars in the house') as being required to wear a green and purple polka dot coat for the remainder of the session any time they speak before the body...

we shall call this the coat of shame

Why are you people still here? Jlowrie won the internet back in post #62. Game over, man, game over.

However, I have to say, I'm proud of the way this thread came back around after some of us had a hard time staying on topic. It's a bad bill unlikely to get any traction, and that's our issue.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Archived