Photo

Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

• Please log in to reply
7146 replies to this topic

#7141 Patriots & Tyrants

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:46 AM

I've never purchased dog food at Walmart, but I have purchased cat food, but not because I have a cat, I purchased salmon-flavored Friskees cat food at Walmart to bait a trap for a raccoon.  And I can tell you that Walmart Friskees salmon-flavored cat food worked great.   Within 30 minutes of baiting the trap I had the raccoon trapped.

Thank you Walmart !

We have a HUGE coon living under the porch at my families WI place. Im gonna give that a shot; so far no bait I have tried worked. Maybe this will do the trick!

As a side note to my fellow cat owners, that Friskee's salmon stuff STINKS to high heaven but the worse it stinks the more the cats seem to love it.

#7142 C0untZer0

Contributing Member in Arrears

• Members
  • 13,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:57 AM

You have to secure the trap to the ground and you have to secure the can of cat food in the trap.  Otherwise the raccoon will tip the trap to slide the can over to the side of the trap, then reach in, grab the food in little handfuls and pull it through the grate to eat it. 

They are super smart.

Mayor Bloomberg himself has recently turned his attention from oversize soft drinks to gun control, confirming the tendency of the Progressive to go from nanny to tyrant.
- N. A. Halkides -

“There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters” 
- Daniel Webster -

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. 
- H. L. Mencken -

“Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have."

#7143 C0untZer0

• Members
  • 13,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:07 AM

Body Found in Walmart Parking Lot in Lockport

Mayor Bloomberg himself has recently turned his attention from oversize soft drinks to gun control, confirming the tendency of the Progressive to go from nanny to tyrant.
- N. A. Halkides -

“There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters” 
- Daniel Webster -

- H. L. Mencken -

“Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have."

#7144 TRJ

The Original TRJ, Accept No Impostors

• 8,092 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:40 AM

Body Found in Walmart Parking Lot in Lockport

They really sell everything there, don't they.

#7145 C0untZer0

• Members
  • 13,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

They do but if you're in the market for an 8 year old I think you're better off using Amazon.

- N. A. Halkides -

- Daniel Webster -

- H. L. Mencken -

#7146 junglebob

• 5,998 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:24 PM

You have to secure the trap to the ground and you have to secure the can of cat food in the trap.  Otherwise the raccoon will tip the trap to slide the can over to the side of the trap, then reach in, grab the food in little handfuls and pull it through the grate to eat it. 

They are super smart.

They are super smart.

They are super smart.

You might try a banana as coon bait, you are less likely to catch a cat in the trap.

Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrong doers should dominate just men.  -  Augustine

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

#7147 junglebob

• 5,998 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:04 PM

A Walmart customer wanti to buy ammo takes matters into his own hands. You know the feeling when you need something from the ammo case and no one is there to help you. This customer grabbed the intercom in a Walmart and made viral history. http://www.wideopens...-own-hands/amp/

I wish I'd thought of that when no one is in sporting goods. I got some ammo today at the local Walmart a box of 9mm Federal FMJ, box of 100 for $16.97. There was a Walmart employee there but he had to go get the key for the ammo case. At least he had no problem taking my CCL instead of my FOID.

Edited by junglebob, 11 October 2018 - 07:08 PM.

Disarming the people (is) the best and most effectual way to enslave them. George Mason

Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrong doers should dominate just men.  -  Augustine

Three school masacres have been stopped by civilians with firearms. Two with handguns and the third by a guy with a shotgun. (Pearl, Ms; Appalacian School of Law; Edinboro,Pa)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users