Couple draws guns at crowd in St Louis

Euler

Reposting again for context at who she was pointing the gun at with her finger on the trigger. https://twitter.com/tomscocca/status/1277806222977138690

These are the armed white people threatening to kill them according to their lawyer released statement.http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2020/post-16154-0-35128800-1593709974.jpeghttp://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2020/post-16154-0-45419100-1593709984.png

Good interview:

Sues the police department to keep up their gated mansion on behalf of the community, demands to be worshipped for gentrifying (getting a really good deal on a mansion while demanding the police keep out the community that made the property cheap in the first place), cries victim when the police department doesnt show up to help them. When all else fails irresponsibly wave the guns they told us wed never need for situations that never happen.

Everything reinforces these are unrepentant NIMBY limousine liberals who bend space and time so theyre always the victim deserving protection, but F all those other evil white people with guns. They will never be allies because they will always use their money and power to assure they are the last people to have both police protection and guns.

Liberals are ruining this country with their policies.

Reposting again for context at who she was pointing the gun at with her finger on the trigger.

https://twitter.com/tomscocca/status/1277806222977138690

These are the armed white people threatening to kill them according to their lawyer released statement.

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2020/post-16154-0-35128800-1593709974.jpeg

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2020/post-16154-0-45419100-1593709984.png

The guy she is pointing the gun at does not appear to have a gun....it looks like a shotgun condenser microphone with a shock mount to me.... you can see what looks like a display/screen to the right of it (probably recording to a laptop).

​I believe they exercised their 2nd amendment rights which I support, but don't for a moment think they would support ours based on what I've read about them.

5.jpg?v=1488423426

And the protesters choose not to break the law and did not enter private property this time but stayed on the public street.

They came backhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8491015/Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-return-St-Louis-mansion-lawyer-couple-drew-guns.html

This time the couple hired private security.

And the protesters choose not to break the law and did not enter private property this time but stayed on the public street.

I thought even the streets in that private subdivision weâre private property. Some of the gated retirement communities around here require you to check in with the security guard before you go in and be on a guest list.

^ this ***

Technically they broke the law by being on the private street but they stopped short of giving the private security legal justification to use lethal force to repel a riotous mob. Also since the couple's lawyer was their he can attest to a riotous mob harassing and threatening the couple.

I thought even the streets in that private subdivision weâre private property. Some of the gated retirement communities around here require you to check in with the security guard before you go in and be on a guest list.

^ this ***

I don't think they were on the private street, but on the public street outside the subdivision. This house is located on the edge of the subdivision.

^ this ***

I don't think they were on the private street, but on the public street outside the subdivision. This house is located on the edge of the subdivision.

When they destroyed a gate that was marked private property and ultimately entered beyond said gate, became trespassing.

Hold on what the heck is going on here?

The 2nd amendment does not say you have to be good with a gun it says you have the right to defend yourself with a gun. At least they had guns to defend themselves and I am pretty sure they where glad they did. So I say put your finger wherever you want they did not end up shooting anybody so good job in my book (best case outcome).

The level of hypocrisy is amazing to me on this topic. Really a bunch of people who appear to be a mob shows up at your house and what is it you would expect to have happen. Invite them in for cookies?

I could care less what their politics and wealth status is they used the 2nd amendment as intended, under MO law which has a castle doctrine which allows them to defend property as well as life legally.

I applaud the level of guts it took to stand up to that mob which our politicians have had just about zero ability to protect us from. Have we not realized that this makes our point entirely for why the right to own firearms needs to be protected when the police will not show up to do anything.

Please think about the bigger picture here and try to put yourselves in the shoes of the people this happened to. It is very easy to say you would do the perfect thing but I have serious doubts that most people on this forum would react any better then these people did. I don't know that I would react any better or worse but I know better then to think I would from my basement on the internet. Surprise and unexpected events change anybodies plans to the point of failure. Having a general plan is a good thing but it all kind of starts out with have a gun and goes south from there.

I have said this before and will say it again.

Nothing good happens after the gun comes out period!

Less bad things can happen which is about the best outcome!

Guns do not make you have an energy shield that protects you from violence. If enough people are strongly motivated to hurt or kill you they will do it. The gun makes it less likely that they will be strongly motivated that is it nothing more.

I have no intent to direct this post at anyone in particular just at everyone in general. Really think through what you would do if a surprise ambush happens to you? I really don't think it will go the way you imagine because the important part of the previous sentence is the word surprise.

The 2nd amendment does not say you have to be good with a gun it says you have the right to defend yourself with a gun. At least they had guns to defend themselves and I am pretty sure they where glad they did. So I say put your finger wherever you want they did not end up shooting anybody so good job in my book (best case outcome).

The level of hypocrisy is amazing to me on this topic. Really a bunch of people who appear to be a mob shows up at your house and what is it you would expect to have happen. Invite them in for cookies?

I could care less what their politics and wealth status is they used the 2nd amendment as intended, under MO law which has a castle doctrine which allows them to defend property as well as life legally.

I applaud the level of guts it took to stand up to that mob which our politicians have had just about zero ability to protect us from. Have we not realized that this makes our point entirely for why the right to own firearms needs to be protected when the police will not show up to do anything.

Please think about the bigger picture here and try to put yourselves in the shoes of the people this happened to. It is very easy to say you would do the perfect thing but I have serious doubts that most people on this forum would react any better then these people did. I don't know that I would react any better or worse but I know better then to think I would from my basement on the internet. Surprise and unexpected events change anybodies plans to the point of failure. Having a general plan is a good thing but it all kind of starts out with have a gun and goes south from there.

Guns do not make you have an energy shield that protects you from violence. If enough people are strongly motivated to hurt or kill you they will do it. The gun makes it less likely that they will be strongly motivated that is it nothing more.

I have no intent to direct this post at anyone in particular just at everyone in general. Really think through what you would do if a surprise ambush happens to you? I really don't think it will go the way you imagine because the important part of the previous sentence is the word surprise.

well said.

Shannon Watts is also allowed to be protected by armed private security, I wouldnt advocate against that. Doesn't mean Im holding her up as a pillar of what the 2nd amendment is about.

Someone could argue that that it is the epitome of racism for an elitist to cause minorities to be defenseless while paying for armed security for themselves.

Shannon Watts is also allowed to be protected by armed private security, I wouldnt advocate against that. Doesn't mean Im holding her up as a pillar of what the 2nd amendment is about.

Someone could argue that that it is the epitome of racism for an elitist to cause minorities to be defenseless while paying for armed security for themselves.
Obviously, but this St Louis couple falls in the same category. Beyond that the claim they pointed guns at the armed white people in the group (when that was a lie) and went on to say they support the protestors which is racebaiting. All but admitting she had her finger on the trigger and gun pointed at someone the couple claimed was not a threat (black guy with the shotgun mic).

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2020/post-16154-0-30861700-1594082234.jpeg

post-16154-0-30861700-1594082234_thumb.jpeg

Obviously, but this St Louis couple falls in the same category. Beyond that the claim they pointed guns at the armed white people in the group (when that was a lie) and went on to say they support the protestors which is racebaiting. All but admitting she had her finger on the trigger and gun pointed at someone the couple claimed was not a threat (black guy with the shotgun mic).

You are assuming they were referring to the guy with the microphone and not one of the hundreds of others in the group. A tiny fraction of the crowd is seen in that video.

And the hits keep coming. Neighbors have disassociated and condemned them. Also liberals id assume, like the MDA mayor that initially peaved off the protestors by doxing people. The neighbors have also welcomed the protestors back into their private community. The police department who theyve sued multiple times and have a current lawsuit against have been told to stand down. Private security firms dont want to get involved. All they have left is the guns they likely wanted to ban previously. Its like an episode of the Twilight Zone where the liberals get owned over and over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8497177/Armed-St-Louis-couple-claim-300-500-BLM-protesters-broke-gate-threatened-kill-them.html

Its also coming out that they previously pulled a gun on a neighbor for cutting through disputed land on the way home from his office job, this was a long time ago. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st-louis-couple-pulled-gun-on-trespassing-neighbor-once-before-court-docs/ar-BB16h6fr

And the hits keep coming. Neighbors have disassociated and condemned them. Also liberals id assume, like the MDA mayor that initially peaved off the protestors by doxing people. The neighbors have also welcomed the protestors back into their private community. The police department who theyve sued multiple times and have a current lawsuit against have been told to stand down. Private security firms dont want to get involved. All they have left is the guns they likely wanted to ban previously. Its like an episode of the Twilight Zone where the liberals get owned over and over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8497177/Armed-St-Louis-couple-claim-300-500-BLM-protesters-broke-gate-threatened-kill-them.html

Its also coming out that they previously pulled a gun on a neighbor for cutting through disputed land on the way home from his office job, this was a long time ago. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st-louis-couple-pulled-gun-on-trespassing-neighbor-once-before-court-docs/ar-BB16h6fr

Soin 1988 or 1989 the wife pulled a gun on a neighbor crossing their property. Were they gun control advocates then? Another example of liberal hypocrisy if they were. Did they have LTCs? Gun control advocate Dianne Feinstein has a California LTC!

I did a little research and found out that 0.2 percent of Californians have a LTC. Its a perk you get if you are a cronie of a politician or judge but someone said that in 2001 the city of San Francisco where Feinstein lives issued 5 LTC. She's part of a very exclusive group it seems, lives in a 16.5 million dollar house.

well said.

Yes, very well said.

I .would hope that this couple would abandon their support for gun control. Dianne Feinstein is all for gun control for others, (as I mentioned in my last post) but she wants to be able to protect herself so she has a LTC.. Well at least they weren't killed by the "peaceful protesters" and no protester got shot.

Warrant served. Rifle taken

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/mccloskeys-served-with-warrant-police-take-rifle-shown-in-viral-pictures-st-louis-protests/63-c6059a94-528c-4fa5-8fea-4a87fba31f1c

McCloskeys served with search warrant, police take rifle shown in viral pictures

Sources tell 5 On Your Side police seized one of the weapons, the rifle, from the couple and they told police their attorney has the pistol seen in photos.

ST. LOUIS — 5 On Your Side has learned St. Louis police officers executed a search warrant Friday evening at the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the Central West end couple who confronted protesters with weapons in June.

Sources tell 5 On Your Side that police seized one of the weapons, the rifle, from the couple and they told police their attorney has the pistol seen in photos.

5 On Your Side is not aware of any charges against the McCloskeys at this time, and the warrant served Friday evening was just for the guns.

Late Friday evening 5 On Your Side confirmed attorney Al Watkins was no longer representing the McCloskeys, and that attorney Joel Schwartz had taken over. Schwartz confirmed a search warrant was issued at 8 p.m. Friday night, but would not say what was taken from the home. Schwartz also said he does not know where the handgun is.

Schwartz told 5 On Your Side he does not believe charges are warranted against the McCloskeys and that he hopes to meet with St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s office next week, but that there is no official appointment at this time.

This is a developing story that will be updated as 5 On Your Side receives more information.

A search warrant just for the gun? Did they get red flagged? Or does the CA think the gun was used previously in a crime? A warrant requires probable cause....

The pistol appears to be a Jimenez (previously Jennings) JA-380. It's a good thing she never fired it. They're made of ZAMAK, have a reputation for exploding, and supposedly will only feed FMJ.

JA380-Cerakote-Satin-Aluminum-Back.jpg

$115 NIB on ArmsList, but banned for transfer in IL, anyway. No Loss.

My thought as well. No charges so what gets the warrant and rifle taken?

They offended the Democratic Party. There will be no charges against anyone in the mob that attacks their political opposition, but you will be disarmed and charged (you better believe some bogus charges are coming) if you dare defend yourself against the Democrat mob.

Think of it like a black man defending himself against the KKK in Democrat-controlled Mississippi in 1955. He will be rolled, the KKK clowns won't even be investigated let alone charged. This is what they have planned nationwide if Biden wins.

A search warrant just for the gun? Did they get red flagged?

My thought as well. No charges so what gets the warrant and rifle taken?

A somewhat unreliable social media source says it was the Home Owners Association.

The HOA had previously sent a notice around that it was aware there was going to be a protest and that it had asked the police to stand down unless the protest turned violent.

So the couple had an extra reason to believe that the police weren't going to show up in time to do anything.

And it wasn't the prosecutor who had the gun seized, because there aren't any criminal charges. It was the HOA who asked the police to seize the gun. In MO (AFAIK) there's no red flag law. I can only presume the HOA took out a regular restraining order against the couple.

Archived