Trump: “I don’t care politically, I don’t want crazy people having guns”.

steveTA84

no need to wait anymore, we have those who can see the future clearly

and if they are wrong they wont say anything

BUT, if they are right they will sing it loudly as if a new messiah has arrived!

pick enough times and you'll get the numbers correct sooner or later......

If you’re referring to me I’d love to be proved wrong and have it shoved in my face. Everyone wins then

ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE? If not screw you!

You’re proving my point, that some people will refuse to call or Trump even when he is wrong. Yes or know, do you support his stances on UBC’s and Red Flag Laws?

I voted for him btw, and since I did I have (according to you) a “right” to whine about it

You are proving my point. You voted and earned that "right" to whine. If you propose not voting in protest, you lose that right to whine. Screw you on asking qualifying questions.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., August 13, 2019 at 02:37 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., August 13, 2019 at 02:37 AM - No reason given

Funny that anybody is surprised by the Donald’s rather feckless behavior.

Did any of you really think he would behave any differently than he has for the past 40+years?

Foolish naïveté to think he has any principles that extend further than the reach of his pecker.

Hang on tight and hope that the Senate maintains some sense of political discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get back to the topic at hand and finding out what the President really meant.

Yes ma`am. Me bad. PLEASE VOTE

Would be nice if they purged the rolls to get out all the dead that keep voting democrat

Worst case 2020 if Trump fails us

y4Jo704.jpg

Sorry Molly, couldn`t let this go. SO you are going to vote and this is your candidate? Been a long day and looking for a little humor. Thanks Steve

Let's get back to the topic at hand and finding out what the President really meant.

Yes ma`am. Me bad. PLEASE VOTE

Would be nice if they purged the rolls to get out all the dead that keep voting democrat

Worst case 2020 if Trump fails usy4Jo704.jpg

Sorry Molly, couldn`t let this go. SO you are going to vote and this is your candidate? Been a long day and looking for a little humor. Thanks Steve

:)

qRPjj4x.gif

It is definitely a kick in the gut to think Trump might go this direction but I'm willing to wait and see what happens.

Word on the street (Gun Sense Forum in Des Moines this past weekend) is that nothing will happen this time, just like all the other times, unless the Republican Senate says so. If Trump gives them cover, because solving the mass murder problem "might" win the election for him, the Republican Senate will pass "gun control".

Trump cares only about "winning".

What will he do?

It is definitely a kick in the gut to think Trump might go this direction but I'm willing to wait and see what happens.

Word on the street (Gun Sense Forum in Des Moines this past weekend) is that nothing will happen this time, just like all the other times, unless the Republican Senate says so. If Trump gives them cover, because solving the mass murder problem "might" win the election for him, the Republican Senate will pass "gun control".

Trump cares only about "winning".

What will he do?

Hope you were there as media........and if so.......any goodies??

And thats just it. It wont net him any additional votes, but could lose him lots. No one at any of those meetings are going to vote for him, so why bother entertaining the ideas

I dont think AWB and mag bans will get through (I hope). I think some flavors of UBC and red flag could pass, depending on if the Dems are willing to accept a small victory in what the Republicans offer. I dont see the Dems going for simple but trying to expand things with those e.g. registries...their way or the highway and then blame the GOP as they have done before.

I dont think AWB and mag bans will get through (I hope). I think some flavors of UBC and red flag could pass, depending on if the Dems are willing to accept a small victory in what the Republicans offer. I dont see the Dems going for simple but trying to expand things e.g. registries...their way or the highway and then blame the GOP as they have done before.

At this point that’s our best hope.

None. But Trump fooled us all when he said the assualt on your second amendment rights are over

Not going to even bother voting for president. Ill write in Gary Busey

And thats they most common response (what you said). Are you excusing him?

Edited by steveTA84, Today, 06:31 PM.

Many of us don't see sitting out an election a valid option. Do what you like. I'll be voting for the most pro-gun (or least anti if that's what it comes to) candidate I can find.
You're a long ways away from the Reagan years, or even the mid 90s IL repub heyday.

Your only taste of executive branch representive democracy is punching a DNC primary ticket where Bernie Sanders is the least anti (yeah, it's that bad).

Look at all the people on this board alone who've fled the state. Why don't you have a summer home in a battleground state that matters?

ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE? If not screw you!

There are 4 boxes of liberty, I suggest exploring the other 3 as the ballot box is lost in Illinois. Even the 5th box, a moving box might not save you from the current antigun sentiment. It seems to be growing nationwide and is generational. The tipping point was when Hammer and the NRA lost Florida.

The writing on the wall is clear, if you do nothing to grow 2A beyond legislative politics and the existing 2A base then screw you right back. I'm tired of hearing Dem's guns this and Repubs guns that. THE GOVERNMENT, no longer UNDER THE PEOPLE, NO LONGER UNDER THE RULES OF THE REPUBLIC, has been incrementally negating the 2nd for years.

Most here accept their only choice as getting punched in the face or kicked in the a** and will argue forever why getting kicked in the a** is better. Fight back instead. Will not comply, will show contempt for law enforcement that infringes, will not vote for anyone who gives an inch.

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, August 13, 2019 at 07:38 AM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, August 13, 2019 at 07:38 AM - No reason given

Local gun shop shared this earlier... no idea who these people are, or their reliability...1ac2842b504a834c3851667bcce4242e.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Word-on-the-Street-regarding-Braces/5-2246208/?page=1
Im not sold on this one.....yet

And some saying no big deal, its a workaround anyways........

If true though, Good god, call out the BS and stop being ok with this crap just because hes Trump! If it was Hillary doing the exact same thing people would be furious

Local gun shop shared this earlier... no idea who these people are, or their reliability...1ac2842b504a834c3851667bcce4242e.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Word-on-the-Street-regarding-Braces/5-2246208/?page=1

There are people with physical issues where the brace is needed and makes a difference. No doubt that will be ignored.

There are people with physical issues where the brace is needed and makes a difference. No doubt that will be ignored.

Which is an infringement on their rights, but will be ignored (if true)

Local gun shop shared this earlier... no idea who these people are, or their reliability... .

If true though, Good god, call out the BS and stop being ok with this crap just because hes Trump! If it was Hillary doing the exact same thing people would be furious

Which is an infringement on their rights, but will be ignored (if true)

I removed several gratuitously speculative posts of this nature.

Archived