ADDRESSES NOT MATCHING

OK when I was completing the application all the letters were not in CAPS. Just the first letter of the words. Maybe that is why

Yes exact as in every letter as in uppercase lowercase. Abbreviated the same etc. etc.

Is it problematic if someone changes the address on file for their Driver's License without getting a new, updated DL with the new address printed on it? I assume the ISP FSB only matches against the address on file with the Secretary of State.

We have a student (military, Illinois resident, Illinois driver's license, currently stationed here) getting ready to move to a base out of state. He wants to maintain his Illinois residency but will no longer live at the address on file. The only option I see is to "move" to the address of a friend or relative and use that as his permanent address going forward. But he can't get a DL with the new address printed on it unless he brings a utility bill, lease, etc. with his name on it to the SoS in person. That would be harder to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
In the case of a rejection due to a clerical error, does the 90 day limit go on pause until the status returns to "under review" or does the clock restart?

A coworker applied in April, was rejected and made corrections in June, and is still "under review"

The clock doesn't start until an application is complete and accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

In the case of a rejection due to a clerical error, does the 90 day limit go on pause until the status returns to "under review" or does the clock restart?

A coworker applied in April, was rejected and made corrections in June, and is still "under review"

The clock doesn't start until an application is complete and accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

10-4. That's what I needed to know.

Archived