Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Hey all,

I'm new here. I applied on 3/24/19 without prints and have been waiting ever since. Saw that number posted above and gave it a call. Guy on the line just took my name, call back number and birthdate and said he would send it "upstairs" and I'd get a call back in a few weeks and to make sure to pick up the call because they "only call once" as he said. Anyway, hoping the best here.

Hey all,

I'm new here. I applied on 3/24/19 without prints and have been waiting ever since. Saw that number posted above and gave it a call. Guy on the line just took my name, call back number and birthdate and said he would send it "upstairs" and I'd get a call back in a few weeks and to make sure to pick up the call because they "only call once" as he said. Anyway, hoping the best here.

"We'll call you back in a few weeks. Make sure you're listening for the phone on that day." lol

My guess is you'll go active around 8/10. Read the various threads on wait time. Mine was 134 days.

I was Denied 2 days ago for no apparent reason. 95/90 days into it my status changed from Under Review to Denied... Never Under Board Review or anything. I had no LE objection or anything on my BG. I talk to a Rep at the ISP and she stated she never seen anything like this before and she was going to forward it to her Supervisor... I don’t know what else to do.

I was Denied 2 days ago for no apparent reason. 95/90 days into it my status changed from Under Review to Denied... Never Under Board Review or anything. I had no LE objection or anything on my BG. I talk to a Rep at the ISP and she stated she never seen anything like this before and she was going to forward it to her Supervisor... I don’t know what else to do.

Did it outright say "denied"? Mine was "rejected" because of my address on DL apparently didn't match what was submitted on my application when it was all correct from the beginning.

Yeah a big red Denied the representative told me if I get the Denied letter throw it in the trash, and a supervisor was going to handle it. To be honest I don’t think I’m going to receive a Denied letter because the ISP know that it’s nothing that they can put on the Denial letter that can be a reason for Denial because it’s not one...

An inspect element question. Mine shows submitted in bold print, qc- verified and approved in regular non- bold. Is it approved, or do those go bold as they move on?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Look for "span class =" in the code.

if that's right, than I've been reading it wrong. next to span class it still says submitted. 119 days and its still only submitted. I thought It was just waiting to get to the printer. I hate this state. :getlost:

Hello,New here,saw this while searching for answers to why my CCW renewal has not completed.Sent in April 22,my CCW expired July 21st.Still reads "under review " on the website.

I printed a copy of that (The renewal marked "under review") and a copy of the "Sec. 70. © A license is invalid upon expiration of the license, unless the licensee has submitted an application to renew the license, and the applicant is otherwise eligible to possess a license under this Act."

I've never been checked in the last 5 years,but my luck will have me getting checked now!

Any other ideas on how to proceed?

Fisher57, Welcome to the forum.

Be patient. Renewals are taking longer than new apps did 5 years ago in spite of the 90/120 prescribed by law and no 30 day LE object time. Avg seems around 134 days...crazy. ISP claims lack of staff. Dont expect a response to email or an answer to a phone call. Could try your state rep or senator.

I'm at day 122 with no prints, changed to qc verified. What's that mean and how much longer?

It means the data you submitted is complete and in correct formats...ie quality control - verified. Now you get to wait for the background check to occur. Maybe another 10 to 40 days. Was this new app or renewal?

It could be longer for a new app. you also have the 30 day LE objection period. Law says that is to be submitted to database when you submit but according to Molly, they wait until they do the background check first as they dont want to waste LE time if you get denied on BG check. Process and procedure isnt as clear and organized as it was 5 years ago. ISP claims to not have enough staff to handle FOIDs, CCLs, etc and the movement through the subtypes is erratic so I suspect a lot of time is wasted sitting in queue.

Archived