Illinoiscarry Movie

Blaster

It seems to me that what we really ought to strive to come up with is some way of getting this some exposure on websites that are not specifically gun related (because as Kaeghl points out, the people who frequent such sites are probably already on our side, and thus not in need of convincing). Maybe try to find some Illinois women's groups with websites, who would be willing to post a link to it? Any ideas, Samantha?

Not to be a nit-picker, but I had a fun thought. Possibly for election cycle time in this state, on the first line where it starts out about the anti-freedom politicans and activitists, wouldn't it be a hoot to post the pictures of Daley, Durbin, both of the Maddigans. all the anti's and etc? Really point the finger at them for all the attacks in this state. (Real good, Kaeghl, be an armchair quarterback after the fact,,,,,)

Not to be a nit-picker, but I had a fun thought. Possibly for election cycle time in this state, on the first line where it starts out about the anti-freedom politicans and activitists, wouldn't it be a hoot to post the pictures of Daley, Durbin, both of the Maddigans. all the anti's and etc? Really point the finger at them for all the attacks in this state. (Real good, Kaeghl, be an armchair quarterback after the fact,,,,,)

Thats a great idea. I did not make this movie. Maybe down the road we could ask flashbunny.org to add something like that to what we have. They did us a great favor making this for us. It does a great job getting our point across for now.

• 4 weeks later...

I realize that a person in Florida is unlikely to be able to help us much, and also that this guy would already have been on our side without the movie, but I was still happy to get this response to my signature line on another forum (I'm kjhof there):

Gun Nut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This gun nut is proud to have read the posted web page

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/betteroffdead-ILcc.swf. Thanks KJHOF for posting it.

Tony

• 8 months later...
Welcome aboard, Bigmezz--we're glad to have you. If you know how to get into your settings, in order to enter text into your signature, it's pretty easy. You can just copy and paste this: http://www.illinoiscarry.com/betteroffdead-ILcc.swf into the signature part (you might have to put in front of it, and [/url} behind it--you would actually use square brackets everywhere--I deliberately closed the /url part with } so it wouldn't try to display "in front of it, and " as a link to a website). I know I'm not making much sense. I hope I haven't confused you more.

• 2 years later...
Click here to see Movie

OK this is what you have been waiting for. It's short and to the point. I hope everyone likes it. Thanks to flashbunny.org for making it for us.

I would like to add this movie to my web site, will you please send me a copy or tell me where I can find it to download. Thank You

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been independently working on a documentary of the ongoing process of Illinois getting the right to bear arms.

The film series is far from over; as we all know we still do not have the right to carry firarms in public.

With that, I entered several of the early episodes of the film project "Gun-Free Zone" in an online film festival and it's doing quite well, but I still need help to push it over the top.

If I win the film festival, I will have the resources needed to finish telling the story of Illinois getting the right to carry.

Please visit this page to view the documentary "Gun-Free Zone Part 1: Countdown to Constitutional Carry" : http://www.infowars.com/paulrevere/arms/gun-free-zone-part-1-countdown-to-constitutional-carry/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...