Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

How does the inspect element work? I never tried it

You have to use Google Chrome browser. Right mouse lick on Under Review and choose Inspect. On the right hand side you will see the code to the left of Under Review.

Also works with Internet Explorer and Firefox (Right-Click on "Under Review" and select "Inspect Element"). Unsure if it works with MS Edge browser.

I want active after 101 days on June 18th, but as of day 113 I still haven't received it in the mail. These people are beyond belief.

While there are many folks at the ground level in the ISP who support RKBA and 2A (to the point of going to court in 2011 to refuse the Attorney General's office demanding the names of FOID holders be released to John O'Connor of the Associated Press under FOIA), the political appointees - especially under (D) governors - somehow don't seem to share their sentiments, some going so far as to publicly support draconian anti-2A measures using their official ISP positions and titles.

Okay, help me out here. Trying to do research for a letter to State Rep & Senator.

In 430 ILCS 66 I can see where the time criteria is specified for the ISSUANCE of a license and also where it is specified that an additional 30 days is allotted for applications submitted without prints.

BUT, these times are specified for the ISSUANCE of a license not a renewal.

I cannot find anything regarding times for license renewals...

We HAVE licenses, and, according to the law VALID LICENSES if a renewal is submitted. So the times applied to issuance wouldn’t seem to apply

So is everybody just using the time for issuance for the initial license and assuming is applies to renewal as well or what? Am I missing something?

Okay, help me out here. Trying to do research for a letter to State Rep & Senator.

In 430 ILCS 66 I can see where the time criteria is specified for the ISSUANCE of a license and also where it is specified that an additional 30 days is allotted for applications submitted without prints.

BUT, these times are specified for the ISSUANCE of a license not a renewal.

I cannot find anything regarding times for license renewals...

We HAVE licenses, and, according to the law VALID LICENSES if a renewal is submitted. So the times applied to issuance wouldn’t seem to apply

So is everybody just using the time for issuance for the initial license and assuming is applies to renewal as well or what? Am I missing something?

They're renewing AFTER expiration of a CCL. That to me indicates they're issuing a renewed license. I think it also holds true for renewal of a still current license. Nothing in the statute specifies a "new" license.

Expired 4/14/19, renewed 3/3/19 today is 7/1/19 and still under review.

Is there anyone that we can contact for status or get an update?

Prints or no prints? I applied 3/11 with prints from previous application. Contacted my state rep two weeks ago and my application went to approved two days later. I thought it helped but i am still sitting at approved-under review since 6/19.

Prints or no prints? I applied 3/11 with prints from previous application. Contacted my state rep two weeks ago and my application went to approved two days later. I thought it helped but i am still sitting at approved-under review since 6/19.

It goes without saying that at times some guys wait so long and then contact a Rep that it actually is just going to the next level/step anyway.

But some state that it has helped.

I’m skeptical at best, and yours looks like a it was going approved anyway.

Just saying, Good Luck

No prints, didn't have prints on the original application either.

Renewal training completed - Dec 2018

CCL expires - April 9 2019

Renewal submitted - March 12 2019

Not concerned about carrying on my expired card, my Utah card will cover my limited trips to Indiana.

Still under review, no prints (as expected).

Day 83 of free carry, take your sweet time ISP bureaucrats.

Shouldn't all carry be free?

Renewed 2-19-19. No prints.

Original expired 4-22-19

I just went active this morning or last night.Issued 7-3-19 expires 7-2-24.

134 days to active.

Also new FOID must be on it's way as the number changed to add the 14 to the front of my existing number.

My CCL also went active this morning and FOID number changed to match CCL.

3/19 - Submitted (Original Prints) - Day 0

3/22 - Original Expired - Day 3

6/21 - QC_Verified (Inspect Element) - Day 94

6/25 - Approved - (Inspect Element) - Day 98

7/3 - Active (with matching FOID - Day 106

Now begins the mail watch...

102 days of 'free' carrying when it should have always been free...

Archived