Unloading a Rifle Stock

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigBL87

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:29 AM

So, in an effort to raise money for firearm related purchases, I'm looking through the stuff on the gun bench to see what I could part with that might have some value.

I have the original stock from my Savage Mark II FV (I dropped it into a Boyds laminate) just collecting dust.  Any suggestions on where would be the best place to unload it?  I'm probably going to post it here and maybe RimfireCentral, but I don't imagine it will be as easy as selling AR parts or the like given it's not ultra common.  Also, any idea what it could bring?  I was guessing probably like $40 since it's just a pull off OEM stock, but figured it might be good for somebody wanting to try their hand at pillar/glass/etc bedding or the like and not wanting to ruing a nice stock.

Edited by BigBL87, 01 July 2018 - 01:29 AM.

#2 spanishjames

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:09 AM

So, in an effort to raise money for firearm related purchases, I'm looking through the stuff on the gun bench to see what I could part with that might have some value.

I have the original stock from my Savage Mark II FV (I dropped it into a Boyds laminate) just collecting dust.  Any suggestions on where would be the best place to unload it?  I'm probably going to post it here and maybe RimfireCentral, but I don't imagine it will be as easy as selling AR parts or the like given it's not ultra common.  Also, any idea what it could bring?  I was guessing probably like $40 since it's just a pull off OEM stock, but figured it might be good for somebody wanting to try their hand at pillar/glass/etc bedding or the like and not wanting to ruing a nice stock.

Try Ebay.

To disarm is to consent to slavery.

#3 geomick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:20 PM

or GunBroker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users