I hope this doesn't put me on the jerk list...

SiliconSorcerer

What happens when there's so many pins you have to go to the next page to even see the latest postings?

Just a thought.

As far as being put on the jerk list? Well...............

Haha, you teed that one up! Sorry, had to hit it!

But yeah, "View New Content" is at the upper right of the screen after you click on Forums.

I just select "view new content" and look at all the new stuff in all the sub-forms.

This is what I do also.

Ditto. Fastest way to keep up with what's going on. That way the Call to Action and Illinois General Assembly posts are usually up close to the top. Less busy postings are further down the list.

I still said mine wrong.

Trying again: To get to "View New Content" ---- click on "Forum" on the IC main screen, and "View New Content" is at upper right on the new page which appears.

I think I just became the thread jerk! :frantics:

Which forum?

None YET, seems like there's 3 years and 1/2 way there on one which doesn't really matter.

I'm just planning ahead in 3 years, Will Robinson.

also for the life of my I managed to remove my profile picture but putting up a new one is eluding me.

Select works fine maybe the a popup for the sizing but not for me on several browsers and done is nothing.

We try to keep an eye on that and did just set some topics free a few months ago.

Try uploading a png for your avatar. It seems like lots of bandwidth helps, and Chrome is better for some users.

tried jpg, jpeg (because some people care), gif, and png seems to load fine but I think it's supposed popup something to adjust and then say ok, but that just doesn't happen and the only option is the done which does nada.

if I use a hosted said png was to large and the jpg got a failed to save

I can be the white guy in the black box for a while ;)

We try to keep an eye on that and did just set some topics free a few months ago.

Try uploading a png for your avatar. It seems like lots of bandwidth helps, and Chrome is better for some users.

tried jpg, jpeg (because some people care), gif, and png seems to load fine but I think it's supposed popup something to adjust and then say ok, but that just doesn't happen and the only option is the done which does nada.

if I use a hosted said png was to large and the jpg got a failed to save

I can be the white guy in the black box for a while ;)

Try it. You'll come to like it. :P

Archived