Biden: As president, I’ll ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines...

mauserme

"Assault weapons", high cap mags,and internet sales are on top of the list.we know this.what their wish is,is to seize all semi and fully auto firearms.and there are countries on which to give them a blueprint for this.new Zealand,Australia,and currently Canada.if they have their way,you will have nothing but sling shots,pump shotguns and bolt action guns in your safe.there are over 3 million guns in this country,good luck with that Joe.

"Assault weapons", high cap mags,and internet sales are on top of the list.we know this.what their wish is,is to seize all semi and fully auto firearms.and there are countries on which to give them a blueprint for this.new Zealand,Australia,and currently Canada.if they have their way,you will have nothing but sling shots,pump shotguns and bolt action guns in your safe.there are over 3 million guns in this country,good luck with that Joe.

Can't even find a pump shotgun any more... And it's going to get worse.

If a Republican doesn't win at least one of the two Senatorial seats in the Georgia runoff election in January we are toast. The Dems will control both chambers of the legislature. They will then be able to increase the number of Supreme Court justices and fill the new court with all liberals. They could then pass anything they wanted and the Supreme Court would not object.

Not happening. We have the senate and scotus. Biden will have no power.

The do anything power grabbing left is already scheming on how to grab the 2 senate seats in Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How can we blame the left for democracy? Stretching there!

Is it Democracy or to rule the Democracy

The do anything power grabbing left is already scheming on how to grab the 2 senate seats in Georgia.

Well since only one person preempted this circus and told people to only vote in person, seems self explanatory to me. Heck, no wonder he got over taken and could scream fraud when mail in votes are often counted second. The stable genius set the stage for people to believe this BS.

Well since only one person preempted this circus and told people to only vote in person, seems self explanatory to me. Heck, no wonder he got over taken and could scream fraud when mail in votes are often counted second. The stable genius set the stage for people to believe this BS.

At the moment this is about the Georgia run offs not Trump or Biden.

So if the Democracy wants to flip the Senate that means the Democracy wants to take your second amendment rights.

These run offs are going to be about,

Gun control, ACA, Packing the courts.

Do those countries have a constitution and a 2nd amendment in them?

Just curious

It's fact, not "perhaps". Modern gun control was kicked off by Ronald Reagan. The NRA supported it.

My point being, you can't depend on a ® being pro 2A or a (D) being an Anti. That's an overly simplistic view of things, and doesn't actually protect the 2A because we'll get backdoored.

True. Our own Illinois Senate showed us that on the dealer licensing bill that was signed in the current General Assembly.

It takes all of us of like mind, working against those of any stripe who would work against us.

100%. Let's make sure we can come together to face what's ahead, because it's going to be a rough road, nationally, and on the state-level.

The time to come together was on Nov. 3rd and you would not have this: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/13/beto-orourke-abc-news-democratic-debate-guns-ar15-orig-js.cnn/video/playlists/2020-democratic-debate-abc/

Archived