We are hosting a Tier 4 Combative Firearms Training (CFI) certification course to be held at The Site Firearms Training Center in Mt. Carroll IL, July 26-27, 2016.
Course attendees will have the option of staying on site at the adjacent Black Bear Lodge North.
The CFI program is designed for professional firearms instructors who want to add advanced combative and reality-based training options for individuals, businesses, churches and communities. The most compelling reason for becoming a CFI is the Pulse O2DA training ladder and integrated online defense academy. These two singular features allow the CFI to broaden their reach and generate new streams of revenue and opportunity.
The program works just like the NRA program - candidate instructors pay Pulse O2DA for their training, then are certified to instruct and certify their own students. CFI's can purchase training materials, sales and marketing collaterals, "SWAG" and other training resources from Pulse O2DA, if they desire.
Cost: $895 Handgun (Rifle + Shotgun add-ons)
Duration: 2 Range days. 20 hours online.
Experience: Current NRA Instructor or other professional firearms training instruction experience.
Date: July 26-27 2016
Location: The Site Firearms Training Center - Mt. Carroll, IL
Benchmark Dates: These are the benchmark dates for the July 26-27, 2016 session at The Site Firearms Training Center:
- Open registration starts now
- Briefing interviews Now - June 1, 2016
- Payments due June 5, 2016.
- Course ramp begins July 10, 2016.
Registration Process: These are the steps to complete your registration:
- Fill out the registration form at this link.
- Once we receive your completed registration form we will contact you about setting up a briefing interview.
- Upon successfully completing the briefing interview you will then be approved for the course and invoiced $895.
- All invoices must be payed by June 5 for the July 26-27 session or your spot will be forfeited.
Itinerary: Plan on arriving no later than the evening prior to your course date. Sign-in begins at 0700 the day of your course. The course will start promptly at 0800. Late-comers will not be allowed to take the course. Please bring a lunch and snacks.
Day One Itinerary
- Sign-in: 0700-0800
- Course Instruction: 0800 - 2000
Day Two Itinerary
- Sign-in: 0730
- Course Instruction: 0800 - 1800
- Graduation: 1900
- Depart: 2000
For further details and to register online please visit our web site by clicking this link.
Please feel free to contact me directly with your questions.