Culp vs Madigan - Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Non-Residents

• Please log in to reply
783 replies to this topic

#781 press1280

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 06:36 AM

It has been a while since orals. But now with SCOTUS  hearing the NYSRPA case I'm wondering if the panel decides to hold off making a ruling until SCOTUS rules on that case.

#782 ChicagoZman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:00 AM

It has been a while since orals. But now with SCOTUS  hearing the NYSRPA case I'm wondering if the panel decides to hold off making a ruling until SCOTUS rules on that case.

We're entering what, the fifth year of this suit?  What's another year or two in the overall scheme of things?  Fighting cancer this past year I wasn't sure I'd be around for the end, but now that I'm in remission, I can hope.

NRA Patron/NRA Pistol Instructor
Illinois/Utah Concealed Carry Instructor

Glock Armorer/M&P Armorer

LFI I/LFI II

#783 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:51 AM

We're entering what, the fifth year of this suit?  What's another year or two in the overall scheme of things?  Fighting cancer this past year I wasn't sure I'd be around for the end, but now that I'm in remission, I can hope.
I hope you see many more!

#784 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 15,757 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Sorry to hear you were going through this.  I am so thankful you are now in remission!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users