45 ACP Sighting

Craigcr2

Hmmm, wonder why its restricted

IF YOU ORDER FROM ILLINOIS, YOU MUST SEND A COPY OF YOUR FOID CARD AND DRIVERS LICENSE TO : INFO@2AWAREHOUSE.COM. YOU MUST PUT YOUR NAME AND ORDER NUMBER IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE. WE CANNOT SHIP YOUR AMMO UNTIL WE HAVE THESE.

THIS AMMO IS RESTRICTED. IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES YOUR ORDER WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED.
AMMO RESTRICTION:

ILLINOIS CITIES/TOWNS:
BENSENVILLE
CHICAGO
CHICAGO HEIGHTS
CICERO
EVANSTON
NORRIDGE
ORLAND PARK
SCHAUMBURG
THORNON

THIS AMMO IS RESTRICTED. IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES YOUR ORDER WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED.
AMMO RESTRICTION:

ILLINOIS CITIES/TOWNS:
BENSENVILLE
CHICAGO
CHICAGO HEIGHTS
CICERO
EVANSTON
NORRIDGE
ORLAND PARK
SCHAUMBURG
THORNON

That's the case across many calibers with them. I don't think it's the ammo so much as a list of towns they won't ship to.

I’ve given up on trying to make sense of companies’ shipping restrictions. I recently learned that Bass Pro isn’t even allowing ammo to be ordered to stores in Illinois. I tried placing an online order for pickup snd got an error saying “cannot be shipped to this address”. I called thinking that they needed my FOID on file and was told that a recent software update is blocking the whole state.

I’ve given up on trying to make sense of companies’ shipping restrictions. I recently learned that Bass Pro isn’t even allowing ammo to be ordered to stores in Illinois. I tried placing an online order for pickup snd got an error saying “cannot be shipped to this address”. I called thinking that they needed my FOID on file and was told that a recent software update is blocking the whole state.

Bass pro has never allowed ammo to be ordered from an IL resident.

They wont even allow it to be shipped to a store for in person pickup.

F Bass pro 

I'll never spend a dime there

I got my order in and figured that Id spread the love...

https://2awarehouse.com/winchester-45acp-230gr-fmj-usa45w-200rd-pack/

How are they on shipping cost ?

Now that everyone is charging Illinois sales tax, my experience is that they work out a little cheaper than Target Sports even with Target Sports free shipping on a case of ammo. Outdoor Limited is usually a little less per round, so a little less on sales tax which more than makes up the difference in shipping.

ETA  Oops, guess I was looking at illinois_buckeye's post 

Sportsman’s Guide has pre-shortage prices and does back orders. I have 500rds of Remington UMC scheduled to ship on 8/15. They’re offering a 30 day trial of their club membership so shipping was free. I think I gave $202 for that. They have better deals if you’re willing to wait longer.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/remington-umc-45-acp-fmj-230-grain-500-rounds-loose-bulk?a=2066191

Archived