• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DynamicResponse

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

Dynamic Response Quick Draw Class November 11,2018
9am-5pm

This Class is strictly on how to draw from your holster and deploy your weapon as fast as possible. You will learn about the proper mechanics, efficient movements and how to shoot faster.

If it takes you longer then 1.5 seconds to draw your weapon and shoot a target you will benefit greatly from this training. Most students get to 1 second or less . Every .10 of a second is huge in a gun fight. You want every advantage possible. Even if that is measured in .10s of a second.

$150
8hrs. Includes outdoor range, targets and training.

You will need the following
Gun. ( No 22lr, no subcompact pocket guns)
Quality Holster.
200-300 rds of ammo (steel case and aluminum is fine)
Ear and eye protection

Very limited spots available. Sign up now. Via email
TheDynamicResponse@gmail.com
Class is open to all law abiding citizens, LEO and Mil
Firearm Instructor , NRA Patriot Lifetime Member,

To Sign up for training, private lessons or to host a class contact me via email at

#2 Trevis

• Members
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:45 PM

Where's this taking place?

"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom...and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged..." - Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

― Lysander SpoonerNo Treason: The Constitution of No Authority

1AApp.jpg

#3 solareclipse2

• Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:12 AM

Where's this taking place?

Based on one of his other posts "a private range near Frankfort"

I WILL LOSE EVERY ARGUMENT FROM NOW ON, I WILL WALK AWAY FROM EVERY FIGHT OR CONFRONTATION, I WILL TAKE THE HIGH ROAD.

#4 DynamicResponse

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:09 PM

Class is held on private 140acre farm/ range
Between Frankfort and peotone IL

Exact coordinates will be given to students at sign up.

I’ve been teaching on this property for 10 years and classs are held all year round. Rain or shine

To Sign up for training, private lessons or to host a class contact me via email at

#5 DynamicResponse

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

I’m new to this forum. But I stand behind my training and guarantee I will make you a better protector and marksman. I’m a Full Time Firearms Instructor for the last 10years. I have a private range that I can set targets out to 900 yds+
Come out to a class or even just a private 1hr lesson. If your not happy I’ll give you your money back on the spot

#6 DynamicResponse

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:22 PM

This class is FULL.

Thank you everyone for checking this out and considering it. .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Draw from holster, class, gun class, training

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users