Nancy Pelosi warns DEM Pres could declare national emergency on guns

Bird76Mojo

Illegals don't have Constitutional rights. Democrats are ignoring and breaking laws to help a foreign invader, isn't that the definition of treason?

Countries have borders for a reason and it is an emergency when America is being overrun and becoming a third world country. Someone who is brainwashed or hates America might think it's a good think that this country is becoming like South Africa.

Democrats should know that the Constitution is the law of the land, not Bloomberg. Declaring war on the 2nd amendment of the bill of rights could spark a civil war.

Just my opinion, but Pelosi's just spewing crap... not a chance in heck that a national emergency on guns would actually accomplish anything.

All the accompanying detriments aside, illegal immigrants are just that... illegal. That an undisputed fact.

It's also an undisputed fact that the vast majority of crimes involving guns are committed by criminals, while law abiding gun owners contribute a fraction of a percent to that statistic.

Unless they somehow find a way to change the balance of SCOTUS first, there's no way it would hold water.

At most, they could put a hold on gun purchases until a court ruled against it.

I ain't skeered.

Illegals don't have Constitutional rights. Democrats are ignoring and breaking laws to help a foreign invader, isn't that the definition of treason?

Countries have borders for a reason and it is an emergency when America is being overrun and becoming a third world country. Someone who is brainwashed or hates America might think it's a good think that this country is becoming like South Africa.

Democrats should know that the Constitution is the law of the land, not Bloomberg. Declaring war on the 2nd amendment of the bill of rights could spark a civil war.

We’re are not overrun, we are not becoming a third world country. The # 1 issue/threat facing this country is entitlement spending and debt. The biggest components of that are social security and Medicare.

The financial impact of illegal aliens are a drop in the bucket compared to those issues.

Externally, we face significant threats from China and Russia. These threats are economic and military. If we don’t want to be the world’s cop, one of those players will fill the role. At some point, their ability to extend power may eclipse ours.

To avoid that, we need to get our fiscal house in order. Fixing entitlement spending is at the core of that. We can cut benefits, raise taxes or some combination of both. Until we come to terms with that, we will be distracted by the chump change fringe arguments that the kooks in both parties push.

Again, illegals are a small drop in the bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illegals represent about 3.4% of the US population right now, left unvetted and uncontrolled that number will only rise in the coming years, I'm curious at what percentage do you consider them to no longer be a 'drop in the bucket' in the economy and population and instead of a legit concern that should to be addressed?

Sure there are other issues bigger and smaller that also need to be addressed, no argument there but personally, I'm of the opinion that a 3.4% and growing illegal population that legally can't be employed but must sustain by illegal employment, stolen identities and/or entitlement programs is sufficient to take action, but I'm curious as to what others think is acceptable before action is taken?

Illegals represent about 3.4% of the US population right now, left unvetted and uncontrolled that number will only rise in the coming years, I'm curious at what percentage do you consider them to no longer be a 'drop in the bucket' in the economy and population and instead of a legit concern that should to be addressed?

Sure there are other issues bigger and smaller that also need to be addressed, no argument there but personally, I'm of the opinion that a 3.4% and growing illegal population that legally can't be employed but must sustain by illegal employment, stolen identities and/or entitlement programs is sufficient to take action, but I'm curious as to what others think is acceptable before action is taken?

Besides the economic issues there are other just as important issues.

Illegals are counted in the US census which determines how many representatives and electoral votes a state gets.

States such as CA, FL and NY are over represented due to non citizens, who cannot legally vote, determining the political power a state has.

States such as CA, FL and NY are over represented due to non citizens, who cannot legally vote, determining the political power a state has.

Very true, California has an estimated 6% illegal population, that gives them a 2.5+ million illegal resident advantage over other states lawful residents, same with Texas and their 6% or 1.6+ million illegal resident advantage. When you consider that California's illegal population rivals the entire population of 15 other states (plus DC) and Texas's illegal population rivals the entire population of 11(+1) states that is really a huge unfair advantage representation-wise at the Federal level for those smaller and lawful population states.

We’re are not overrun, we are not becoming a third world country. The # 1 issue/threat facing this country is entitlement spending and debt. The biggest components of that are social security and Medicare.

The financial impact of illegal aliens are a drop in the bucket compared to those issues.

Externally, we face significant threats from China and Russia. These threats are economic and military. If we don’t want to be the world’s cop, one of those players will fill the role. At some point, their ability to extend power may eclipse ours.

To avoid that, we need to get our fiscal house in order. Fixing entitlement spending is at the core of that. We can cut benefits, raise taxes or some combination of both. Until we come to terms with that, we will be distracted by the chump change fringe arguments that the kooks in both parties push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.. So illegal immigration costing us at or around 150+ billion per year is a drop in the bucket? I 'm sure that number isn't factoring in the recently added employees at the border patrol, ICE, DHS, etc..

Yet asking for 6 billion for a wall is too much. lmaooo

You people never cease to amaze me. In complete denial..

https://cis.org/Camarota/Enforcing-Immigration-Law-Cost-Effective

"In a prior analysis, we estimated that the average net fiscal cost (taxes paid minus services used) of an illegal immigrant was $65,292 during their lifetime — excluding their U.S.-born children. This came to $65.3 billion per million illegal immigrants. The figures were expressed in 2016 dollars. Adjusted to 2018 dollars, it would be $69,570 per illegal immigrant, or $69.6 billion per million illegal immigrants.

This net figure is based on estimates of the fiscal impact of immigrants by education level developed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NAS). My analysis takes the education level of illegal immigrants and applies it to the lifetime net fiscal deficit, or fiscal surplus, created by immigrants at each level of education. As we pointed out in the earlier analysis, the cost of a deportation (technically referred as a removal) is much less, averaging only about $6,000 to $11,000 per person."

"The reason illegal immigrants are unambiguously a net fiscal drain is that less-educated people, native-born or immigrant, earn on average modest wages and as a result they tend to make modest tax contributions, while needing significant social services."

"It's why cities and states worry so much about losing their middle- and upper-income tax base. It is middle- and upper-income residents who pay most of the taxes, which does not describe the average illegal immigrant."

"If the NPV concept is not used, the actual net lifetime fiscal cost of illegal immigrants is likely $125,000 to $135,000 per illegal alien."

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, February 20, 2019 at 03:37 PM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, February 20, 2019 at 03:37 PM - No reason given

Wondering, Hmmmm .... any IC members in the U.S. illegally???

I've been told that illegals make the best girlfriends in the history of man.

Do anything for you so you stick around.

Can cook and clean like no one else.

Don't like to go out much for obvious reasons.

They're used to not spending much money.

They're extremely happy with the smallest of gestures and everyday things most people take for granted.

They stay with you forever hoping for marriage, and do ANYTHING in the boudoir because of it.

If you get sick of their ish, you just call ICE. lol

(it's a joke, people)

They're extremely happy with the smallest of gestures and everyday things most people take for granted.

They stay with you forever hoping for marriage, and do ANYTHING in the boudoir because of it.

(it's a joke, people)

Heck, now I want one !!

Maybe they aint so bad after all?

LOL

(it's a joke, people)

:rofl:

So I'm guessing that 3.4% is based on the 11 million number, anyone who believes there's only 11 million illegals in the country I have a bridge to sell them.

So I'm guessing that 3.4% is based on the 11 million number, anyone who believes there's only 11 million illegals in the country I have a bridge to sell them.

Just for fun, 44% of that 11 million are folks who entered legally and have overstayed their visas.

Link to Fact Check

Oh, I agree but it's the 'accepted' number, I have no doubt there are more than 11 million illegals here. There was nearly 400K border arrest last year alone and over 124K surrenders at ports, go back to the early 2000s and we were literally arresting over a million illegals a year attempting to get in, so who knows how many over the years evaded capture and got in, but it could easily be a quarter million, half million or even a million a year and it's been going on for decades. I have no doubt the 11 million is nowhere near accurate and is quite underestimated when you could realistically estimate.

Just for fun, 44% of that 11 million are folks who entered legally and have overstayed their visas.

And that doesn't change the fact they are still illegals, does it?

It also doesn't change the fact they still swaying the census, are still altering the Federal representation of some states unfairly, and are still an economic and social burden since they can't legally work.

The researchers emphasized the new number does not imply a growth in illegal immigration but a longstanding miscount of existing undocumented immigrants.

"We wouldn’t want people to walk away from this research thinking that suddenly there’s a large influx happening now,” said Feinstein. “It’s really something that happened in the past and maybe was not properly counted or documented.”

The researchers also noted if the undocumented population is twice as high as previous estimates, that means the incidence of criminality among undocumented immigrants is half as high as previously reported.

The researchers emphasized the new number does not imply a growth in illegal immigration but a longstanding miscount of existing undocumented immigrants.

"We wouldn’t want people to walk away from this research thinking that suddenly there’s a large influx happening now,” said Feinstein. “It’s really something that happened in the past and maybe was not properly counted or documented.”

The researchers also noted if the undocumented population is twice as high as previous estimates, that means the incidence of criminality among undocumented immigrants is half as high as previously reported.

Ah miscounted, got it. How did they get the count right this time when they're illegal?

And that also means now that the argument above about skewing the states Federal representation, the burden on economy and society, the number of likely stolen identities and illegal employment just doubled, thanks for helping solidify my point, and pointing out that it's an even bigger problem than previously admitted.

And since it's a bigger problem than previously admitted it's also something we should address plus now we have to rework the numbers above, you claimed that 66% of this problem is due to illegals entering through the unsecured border unvetted (the remainder of the 44% that are overstaying that you emphasized), oh wait that was when the estimate was only 11 million illegals, now you are claiming that 11 million number was grossly underestimated and there is more like 22 million, and since overstay numbers are based on real data counts no hairbrained guesses that won't double overnight, we can then adjust that claimed 44% are overstays to a more realistic 22%, meaning roughly 78% of the illegals are entering unvetted through the unsecured border, and thus that unsecured border should obviously be a point of emphasis as it's clearly the elephant in the room . And lets not forget that illegals here that overstayed their visa were previously vetted and we have their names and identities and even pretty accurate counts not ghost in the wind with a hairbrained guess as how many and who they are or their history.

Everyone has constitutional rights. There may be a limit on which ones based on legal status, but everyone has the constitutional right to due process, legal council, 5th amendment rights, etc etc.

There is no emergency going on, other than we have a president who doesn't understand the constitution (especially the 2nd amendment).

Archived