Photo

Empty AT4 Tube, Cannonball "Bought Back" in San Francisco. Universe Now Safe.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mauserme

Eliminating the element of surprise one bill at a time.

• Admin
  • 18,972 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

The video is worth watching:

Anti-tank weapon turned in at San Francisco gun buyback

"We got a bazooka off the streets. We got a cannon ball off the streets. We got assault rifles. We got everything that you can name that could destroy a whole universe and we get rid of them within hours," ... (Community leader Rudy Corpuz Jr.) told ABC7 News.

Link to ILGA House Audio/Video..........Link to ILGA Senate Audio/Video ..........Advanced Digital Media Link ..........Blue Room Stream Link

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31)

On 5/25/2017, Superintendent Eddie Johnson predicted a 50% reduction is Chicago violence within 3 years of SB1722 becoming law.  The bill was signed into law on 6/23/2017. The clock is now ticking.

#2 lawman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

Cannon balls?  I'll sleep better tonight, knowing that drive bys with cannons aren't going to happen now.  I didn't see that they were paying for those.  Surprised that some enterprising person didn't cover croquet balls in lead and turn them in for a profit.

#3 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,314 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

Should we call Burt Reynolds or Dom Deluise this time?  Oops, wrong cannonball.

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#4 chislinger

• Members
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

"I'm not worried about following the U.S. Constitution." - Washington County, Alabama Judge Nick Williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users