Live Scan Fingerprint Vendors

pdpsc

Just got back from Southern Illinois Fingerprinting in Glen Carbon. Yep. No line, no wait. They will not take out of town checks. Cash or debit card Cash $55 or credit $57.

They did offer to take a passport photo for a reduced cost. Normal cost is $10 for two photos. Can't remember what the cost was if you got it done right then. Didn't need one.

Firm Systems

Rock Island County ROE

3430 Avenue of the Cities

Moline, IL 61265

(309) 736-1111

Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm

Walk-ins only

I just called to check, and they told me that they are not beginning the fingerprinting until after January 1st.

Does anyone know of any other vendors currently doing the Livescan prints in the Quad Cities area?

It seems that the ISP thinks everyone lives in Chicago or Springfield.

Firm Systems

Rock Island County ROE

3430 Avenue of the Cities

Moline, IL 61265

(309) 736-1111

Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm

Walk-ins only

I just called to check, and they told me that they are not beginning the fingerprinting until after January 1st.

Does anyone know of any other vendors currently doing the Livescan prints in the Quad Cities area?

It seems that the ISP thinks everyone lives in Chicago or Springfield.

Sent you a PM Accurate biometrics across from Panera Bread John Deere Road, Moline 61265

Ethos Fingerprinting Services - Lisa Price - Certified Fingerprint Vendor License #249.000271 from the IDFPR

Operate out of El Paso, IL. and fingerprint 7 days a week on your schedule, not ours.

Cost: $60.00 - Includes Live Scan Fingerprints with TCN#, Digital Photograph, Digital Photograph e-mailed to you seperately for the application, and scanning in of exemptions and certificates for the applications which we e-mail you as well. This is a great price for an all inclusive CCW applicant. You won't find a Vendor in the area doing this.

She also drives to Instructors classes and does the above services at the class for the same price.

309-340-4266

http://www.EthosFingerprinting.com

I called the Pekin location of Firm for an appointment on Friday and was given a Monday morning date and time. A very acceptable time frame and I was in all ways politely taken care of in a professional manner. I suspect that their schedule will tighten significantly over the next ten days. Call early, avoid frustration and long waits. :D

I just got mine done today at Accurate Biometrics in Marion. There were a few people there for various reasons, but the wait wasn't long. The girl doing the fingerprinting was very friendly and professional.

Have they set up an office or was it at the bus garage?

BTW, were you the one that contacted me a few weeks ago about FCCL classes on a weekday?

I called the Pekin location of Firm for an appointment on Friday and was given a Monday morning date and time. A very acceptable time frame and I was in all ways politely taken care of in a professional manner. I suspect that their schedule will tighten significantly over the next ten days. Call early, avoid frustration and long waits. :D

So you were the one who was there this morning when I was on the phone with Karen?

I just got mine done today at Accurate Biometrics in Marion. There were a few people there for various reasons, but the wait wasn't long. The girl doing the fingerprinting was very friendly and professional.

Have they set up an office or was it at the bus garage?

BTW, were you the one that contacted me a few weeks ago about FCCL classes on a weekday?

They have an office at the building on the corner of Union and Print. That was probably me. I found a class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you interpret what the ISP put on their website very strictly, you must get printed by a LICENSED vendor. If the LE agency you visit has a cost center and is setup for non-criminal justice transactions and they are licensed (yes, the licensing law even applies to government agencies), you should be fine. I don't think you'll find an LE agency that can meet all of those conditions.

The law was changed during the last session specifically to provide a way for LE agencies to do the fingerprints for CCLs. The ISP was unaware of the change and are now in the process of implementing a system for PDs. Probably won't be done in time to print current Instructor applicants but hopefully will be up and running in time for the Jan. 5 deadline for license applicants.

I had my scan done by one of the detectives at my PD, BoI had difficulty with the submission, they just couldn't tell me what. It was free, so I shouldn't complain.

I went to iTouch Biometrics in Schaumburg...a minor hiccup, which they immediately corrected, and contacted BoI to assist me in solving the issues between BoI and FSB.

• Molly B. unpinned this topic

Archived