HB4715 - Firearms Registration

Glock23

I have a similar saying about work and I will apply it to Illinois.

"When you cross the border in to Illinois you enter a warp that transports you to a place called "Planet Stupid". On Planet Stupid anything stupid can and will happen.

Todd says this is a non-issue. I believe him.

But remember and repeat after me......"One Planet Stupid anything stupid can happen."

Keep reading Jim, it says at the bottom that she bats for our team.

If she really was a lesbian she'd probably be pro-gun. Most I've met certainly are.

Not sure whose team Flav is on, but she openly admits that she is a lesbian. I would be more concerned about her anti-gun position than what team she is on.

Yep.

Ya'll should go read TV's fb rant about this

I think people wondering about what team she is on is this reason here.

Why would a "minority" group that has been stigmatized, victimized in the past, often with threats and violence... Be anti self defense/anti gun? It's just crazy talk. If history is any indicator of how bigoted people treat others who don't share their beliefs. They should want to have a form of self defense.

It isn't possible. Literally. You cannot recall a sitting legislator and up until 2008 the governor couldn't be recalled. Plus she's a machine shill so she's gonna be around for as long as she wants to be around. Heck the ILGA voted to expel Derrick Smith by a 100-6 margin and he's gonna win his seat back, no one in his district cares if he's under federal indictment for bribery. Madigan is backing him. Look at Ford, he was indicted for bank fraud and guess what he was doing? Voting on and even sponsoring legislation that had to do with financial institutions. Sen. Trotter was busted for having a loaded firearm in a garment bag inside the terminal at O'Hare. No big deal there since it was a .25 and he does private security, nothing notable happened to him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

What is wrong with these people?

They are drunk on all the power the voting public keeps handing out. Gov. only has as much power as we the people give.

I think people wondering about what team she is on is this reason here.

Why would a "minority" group that has been stigmatized, victimized in the past, often with threats and violence... Be anti self defense/anti gun? It's just crazy talk. If history is any indicator of how bigoted people treat others who don't share their beliefs. They should want to have a form of self defense.

Because 1. they belive government should protect them, they should not have to sully their hands by touching guns.

2. they want someone else to think about the bad things so they don't have to.

if they could defend themselves, they couldn't demand bigger government, more police, more spending, more government involvement...

and in truth, more government is what they want over everything else.

It isn't possible. Literally. You cannot recall a sitting legislator and up until 2008 the governor couldn't be recalled. Plus she's a machine shill so she's gonna be around for as long as she wants to be around. Heck the ILGA voted to expel Derrick Smith by a 100-6 margin and he's gonna win his seat back, no one in his district cares if he's under federal indictment for bribery. Madigan is backing him. Look at Ford, he was indicted for bank fraud and guess what he was doing? Voting on and even sponsoring legislation that had to do with financial institutions. Sen. Trotter was busted for having a loaded firearm in a garment bag inside the terminal at O'Hare. No big deal there since it was a .25 and he does private security, nothing notable happened to him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe we should take up thievery, lying, bribery, and incompetence. then the general public will support us !!!!, hey, it works for the politicians.

Archived