Been waiting for you ccl from oct 2019

Under board review is normally what happens when the CCL has been denied and will need the board to review all information to make a decision whether or not you get a CCL.

I would think you would have gotten a letter explaining what you may need to submit during this time.

As posted here in a “pinned” thread somewhere is the process and helpful information from those in the know about what to do!

Some review board stuff has gone over a year before getting any results.

See if you can locate those threads as I mentioned and read through them, and good luck.....welcome to the Forums!

Is there a way I can write them a letter asking them what information they need

You don't know if they need any information. It's possible they are just waiting to fill the board position and will give you the all clear. There is just so much we do not know.

Mr. Philip F. Ackerman

Executive Director / Chief Legal Counsel

Illinois Concealed Carry Licensing Review Board

801 South 7th Street, Suite 1200-A

Springfield IL 62703

I see they added/replaced/extended board members in the last couple of weeks (or so it looks like). Previously terms had all expired. There is still one vacant and 3 showing expired.

https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/bac/SitePages/AppointmentsDetail.aspx?BCID=739

Interesting.... so he will probably replace those R's with D's making this process even more unconstitutional then it already is.

I see they added/replaced/extended board members in the last couple of weeks (or so it looks like). Previously terms had all expired. There is still one vacant and 3 showing expired.https://www2.illinois.gov/sites/bac/SitePages/AppointmentsDetail.aspx?BCID=739

Interesting.... so he will probably replace those R's with D's making this process even more unconstitutional then it already is.

Per the web page

...No more than 4 commissioners shall be members of the same political party... There are Ds, Rs and Independents.

Archived