Live Scan Fingerprint Vendors

pdpsc

If you interpret what the ISP put on their website very strictly, you must get printed by a LICENSED vendor. If the LE agency you visit has a cost center and is setup for non-criminal justice transactions and they are licensed (yes, the licensing law even applies to government agencies), you should be fine. I don't think you'll find an LE agency that can meet all of those conditions.

It also just clicked with me that this is the only fee associated with becoming an instructor, unlike the background check fee that's included in the CCL app.

D'oh.

If you interpret what the ISP put on their website very strictly, you must get printed by a LICENSED vendor. If the LE agency you visit has a cost center and is setup for non-criminal justice transactions and they are licensed (yes, the licensing law even applies to government agencies), you should be fine. I don't think you'll find an LE agency that can meet all of those conditions.

It also just clicked with me that this is the only fee associated with becoming an instructor, unlike the background check fee that's included in the CCL app.

D'oh.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell them that they could charge us...

I went to Background Resources in Winfield yesterday, cost was a tad higher $65.00 cash but it was close to my Job in Naperville, was in and out in 10 minutes! They give you a receipt with your TCN#, you will need to send that receipt in with the Instructors application.

I went to Background Resources in Winfield yesterday, cost was a tad higher $65.00 cash but it was close to my Job in Naperville, was in and out in 10 minutes! They give you a receipt with your TCN#, you will need to send that receipt in with the Instructors application.

Isn't that Warrenville? I have an appointment Wednesday AM there.

I really wish there was more vendors closer to southern IL other then Belleville or Effingham either way im looking at almost a 2 hour drive for each.

They will be in Marion next week at the bus garage.

do you have contact info and or price info?

It will be $55.00. http://www.accurateb...?Location_ID=46

And it is actually a week from Monday.

Had my prints done by Louise in Schaumburg for $60. They also offer notary service if you ask for five bucks per stamp.

I haven't had a notary done in a long time so I don't know if that's pricey or not, but I had them do both sheets that need the stamp, so $70 in and out in 20 minutes with an appointment.

Louise said she had 31 voice mails when she showed up for work today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Biometric Impressions from Elmhurst, IL. will be at Fidelity Investigative Training Academy in Chicago, from 11 am to 12:30 pm to livescan fingerprint at our location (they do this every week). They did our CCW Instructor Appl prints as well, for anyone who is looking for a licensed vendor.

We are at 4224 West Belmont Avenue, Second Floor, Chicago, IL. 60641. Anyone who needs them is welcome to come. The cost is $ 55.00.

Haven't found any PDs that are doing Livescan for CCW Instructor applications....went to Accurate Biometric yesterday in Grayslake at CLC and had it done for $55 (cheapest I've found yet through all the licensed vendors)....They have quite a few locations in IL. Paperwork went out to ISP today...now the wait begins

The law was changed during the last session specifically to provide a way for LE agencies to do the fingerprints for CCLs. The ISP was unaware of the change and are now in the process of implementing a system for PDs. Probably won't be done in time to print current Instructor applicants but hopefully will be up and running in time for the Jan. 5 deadline for license applicants.

FIRM SYSTEMS (Futures In Rehabilitation Management) based out of Springfield, IL - is also an approved vendor and I am a certified fingerprint technician in Central IL. I have been doing fingerprints for 3 years now for a variety of reasons, the most recent is concealed carry instructors. The fingerprints are taken on a livescan machine and is like an email that goes to the ISP then FBI then to the Dept of Financial and Professional Regs. We travel to different sites and make special arrangements for groups or they can make an appointment with our office directly by calling 309-353-5527 KCB Information Services in Pekin, IL. I have fingerprinted some concealed carry instructors already. We accept check, cash, or credit card payment. Karen

FIRM Sytems has 50 agents throughout the state for your livescan fingerprinting needs. All agents are authorized by the ISP and FBI. We have conducted over 800,000 backgrounds since 2003. We also offer a lease program for our equipment and have a special program for the CC Industry. Contact us for additional information.

LOL, All the new members of this GUN board are fingerprint vendors!

Welcome to IC!

Greetings from Accurate Biometrics, Illinois' Premiere Fingerprint Vendor!

First off we want to thank all of you who have visited our locations upon hearing the announcement to begin fingerprinting!

As you prepare to teach concealed carry classes to the citizens of Illinois, why not partner with

Accurate Biometrics? Our partnership will provide the fingerprint capture and transmission

service to those applicants who choose the expedited applicant process with fingerprinting.

Why partner?

• Your applicants will receive reduced fingerprint prices based on our partnership.

• Livescan equipment is expensive and requires technical support and maintenance. Save the

investment and begin realizing a share of the fingerprint revenue from the very first

fingerprint captured by Accurate Biometrics.

• Illinois requires all individuals that capture/roll fingerprints be licensed by the IL

Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. Save these licensing fees and

administrative time, since there is no license needed to partner with us.

• We handle all customer service issues that pertain to the fingerprint process and state

agencies in a timely, professional manner.

• Accurate Biometrics is the premiere livescan service provider in Illinois.

• Accurate Biometrics holds the Illinois State Master Fingerprint Contract.

• Accurate Biometrics has been transmitting fingerprints to the Illinois State Police Bureau of

Identification since 2000, having captured more than a million applicant prints.

• Accurate Biometrics can come to your class for groups of 25 or more.

• Accurate Biometrics operates more than 60 fingerprint locations throughout Illinois –

all with walk-in hours and no need to pre-register on a website or make an appointment.

Convenience to the customer is our focus.

Call today to avoid the high cost and maintenance of livescan equipment and find out how, in a

couple of easy steps, you can begin realizing a share of fingerprint revenue.

Call Julie Mester at 773-685-5692, or email jmester@accuratebiometrics.com

Have a wonderful day!

Accurate Biometrics

FIRM SYSTEMS (Futures In Rehabilitation Management) based out of Springfield, IL - is also an approved vendor and I am a certified fingerprint technician in Central IL. I have been doing fingerprints for 3 years now for a variety of reasons, the most recent is concealed carry instructors. The fingerprints are taken on a livescan machine and is like an email that goes to the ISP then FBI then to the Dept of Financial and Professional Regs. We travel to different sites and make special arrangements for groups or they can make an appointment with our office directly by calling 309-353-5527 KCB Information Services in Pekin, IL. I have fingerprinted some concealed carry instructors already. We accept check, cash, or credit card payment. Karen

I don't want to slander any company. Perhaps this was just a mistake, but a person from FIRM contacted me offering a system lease. This person stated that fingerprints are a requirement of carry concealed. We know that to be false, I corrected this person and they insisted I misunderstood the law, so I sent this person from FIRM a copy of the Public act. On top of that I felt the person I was conversing by email with to be rude. Normally I wouldn't make a post like this but the blatant dis-information about finger prints being a requirement simply has to be brought to attention. I sincerely hope the disinformation was a mistake and not intentional.

I don't want to slander any company. Perhaps this was just a mistake, but a person from FIRM contacted me offering a system lease. This person stated that fingerprints are a requirement of carry concealed. We know that to be false, I corrected this person and they insisted I misunderstood the law, so I sent this person from FIRM a copy of the Public act. On top of that I felt the person I was conversing by email with to be rude. Normally I wouldn't make a post like this but the blatant dis-information about finger prints being a requirement simply has to be brought to attention. I sincerely hope the disinformation was a mistake and not intentional.

William from FIRM just contacted me after reading this post. He apologized for having incorrect information and stated after our previous conversation he was no longer telling people that finger printing was mandatory for CC applicants.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a Licensed Live Scan Vendor for FIRM Systems. I have been fingerprinting for about 9 years and have printed many instructors in the Central Illinois Area. I am available to come onsite to perform the prints for you. I will also be availabe to do the fingerprints for those applicants who wish to have fingerprints performed for the application process once this has been approved and an ORI number has been issued for applicants taking the classes. Those applicants who are fingerprinted will be processed much quicker for the Conceal Carry License. I am available to come during class times to capture the prints.

• Molly B. unpinned this topic

Archived