Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Applied with prints: 12/12/18

QC verified : 1/18/19

Same here. Looked for the first time yesterday I was under review. Today went QC verified. Not sure what that means in th eprocess but good to see movement.

Means next step should be approved and from the looks of it people have been moving to approved about 10-18 days after QC Verified

I may be wrong but I think the 30 day LEO window comes when we hit QC Verified ?
QC Verified just means that the ISP has reviewed your app and verified that you've submitted all required elements of the application, and all are valid (certification is complete, 10 year residency requirement, photo, etc).

The 30 day objection window begins after the ISP completes their background check.

I may be wrong but I think the 30 day LEO window comes when we hit QC Verified ?

QC Verified just means that the ISP has reviewed your app and verified that you've submitted all required elements of the application, and all are valid (certification is complete, 10 year residency requirement, photo, etc).

The 30 day objection window begins after the ISP completes their background check.

Thanks for that clarification.I spent a while searching to find what their actual timeframe is for these steps and wasn’t really succesful.

I applied 10/14 without prints still under review , Just got to learn patience I guess

ok Yesterday I was just as always verified but today inspect element shows active. Ill post again when my CCL is posted and then again when it shows up

Ok today I'm officially active with today being my issue date

So my last day of class was 10/26/2018 no prints (I mean come on another 60 bucks on top of the 200 for the class and the 153 the state wants ?All to do something the constitution says I'm allowed to do anyway?)

1/23/2019 active with inspect element

1/25/2019 active on website with 1/25 as issue date

So not in my hand yet but 103 days no prints

• 2 weeks later...

I applied 10/14 without prints still under review , Just got to learn patience I guess

ok Yesterday I was just as always verified but today inspect element shows active. Ill post again when my CCL is posted and then again when it shows up

Ok today I'm officially active with today being my issue date

So my last day of class was 10/26/2018 no prints (I mean come on another 60 bucks on top of the 200 for the class and the 153 the state wants ?All to do something the constitution says I'm allowed to do anyway?)

1/23/2019 active with inspect element

1/25/2019 active on website with 1/25 as issue date

So not in my hand yet but 103 days no prints

ok totally misprint I applied no prints 10/14 it arrived today 2/7/2019 116 days they did it with 4 days to spare

Applied 12/26/18 with prints, still sitting at "submitted" as of yesterday. Is it normal to not have had it move forward at all at this point (even with prints) or is it likely something's up?

I as well 12/30/18 with prints. Status Submitted.

Applied 12/26/18 with prints, still sitting at "submitted" as of yesterday. Is it normal to not have had it move forward at all at this point (even with prints) or is it likely something's up?

Took 57 days to go approved with prints so probably follow that time frame. Lots of renewals filtering thru beside new apps.

Took 57 days to go approved with prints so probably follow that time frame. Lots of renewals filtering thru beside new apps.

Thanks Colt Guy

Thanks! Yeah that makes sense, I was hopeful since my instructor was saying ~45 days with prints at the time I took the class but I'm guessing that was before the big rush currently going on.

Archived