Lone Organizer Pickets Outside SHOT Show

mauserme

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/lone-organizer-pickets-outside-big-las-vegas-gun-trade-show/

Lone organizer pickets outside big Las Vegas gun trade show

Originally published January 24, 2018 at 12:52 pm

By The Associated Press

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Chicago man’s protest of U.S. gun policy failed to draw supporters outside the firearms industry’s biggest annual trade show in Las Vegas.

Lee Goodman held a sign ... reading, “If not now, when?” as conventioneers streamed into the National Shooting Sports Foundation’s SHOT Show at the Sands Expo Center.

Goodman was joined by a woman he’d met on an airline flight for a walk down the Las Vegas Strip...

Oh man. How sad is it to be that guy? I mean, wow.

so who pays the bills for that guy? or does he do it on his own dime

Well he pays for it himself, and there is a sad component.

He is probably using the money he earned at his legal practice and from the sale of his on-line legal continuing education business.

He also self-published a book along the same lines.

The sad part: Nancy Goodman always accompanied Lee on protests,

even when they were the only protestors, like at the ISRA Range Open House one year.

So she's either home sick with the flu, or can't stand to try to take away peoples' rights anymore,

or she and Lee have run aground. So Lee: where's Nancy?

"Goodman wants a rewrite of the constitutional Second Amendment right to own guns..."

Isn't this an admission that the second amendment DOES protect the rights of individuals to own guns? That's more than most anti-gun people will admit.

I think this dude needs to get laid. Just sayin.

Suggest that to his boyfriend........"It's for the children!!!!! Whhhaaahhhhhhh!!"

(Oh, I'm so going to heck for that......)

Archived