Photo

Sen Julie Morrison + Rep Bob Morgan June 11 6 PM Town Hall Deerfield

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#31 RECarry

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

Clearly the purpose of the "town hall meeting" was not dialogue, but to show her brainwashed and Bloomberg-funded minions how tough she was/is on legitimate gun owners.  She has no interest in finding a solution for actual gang violence.

It's ironic how quickly they want to strip our 2A rights and label us as deplorables, while her sidekick Rep. Bob Morgan is committed to fight anti-antisemitism and hate speech against Jews.  Morgan's overreach is that criticizing someone's policy stance or behavior would be a crime, not just hate speech. The irony of fascism and ruling class versus subjects is totally lost on them. 

Edited by RECarry, 12 June 2019 - 05:11 PM.

A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#32 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:09 PM

^^^

She hates us and views us as her enemy. It’s that simple. What she’s attempting to do is no different than what the communists and the racists have done in the past. So......

2g8RgzT.jpg

She reminds me of my High School Guidance Counselor.

I think her name was Julie Himmler but that was a long time ago.

#33 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:40 PM

^^^
Lets add librarian Kathleen Göring to the pot

Pzg4uqP.jpg

#34 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:05 PM

So far, this video across platforms has over 4000 views and it’s increasing more by the minute

#35 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:08 PM

I'm going to be bluntly honest. I was wrote about my HS Guidance Counselor and posted it.

Then I saw Lou lurking here and fled to another forum.

I feel like I'm in HS in the deans office just waiting for the SHTF.

That does look like my HS Librarian though.

#36 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

^^^^

LOL

#37 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:11 PM

So far, this video across platforms has over 4000 views and it’s increasing more by the minute

Good Morrison crossed a line and really should have known better.

Willis is just a puppet and as about as smart as one.

#38 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,651 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

I'm going to be bluntly honest. I was wrote about my HS Guidance Counselor and posted it.

Me? Lurking ?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#39 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:18 PM

Me? Lurking ?

Eeeek!

#40 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,651 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Me? Lurking ?

Eeeek!

You don’t want that to be recorded on your Permanent Record do you?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#41 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:01 PM

Me? Lurking ?

I'm just having fun, Morrison's pretentiousness is unreal.

#42 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,651 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

As a Madigan minion she feels untouchable.

Just remember this isn’t the Back Room.

#43 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:25 PM

As a Madigan minion she feels untouchable.

Just remember this isn’t the Back Room.

Actually is that such a bad thing?

Do you think she is going to get her jollies from seeing what we think of her?

Is it really that far from the actual truth?

What she feels and what is real are two different things.

When they reconvene do you think she is going to pass her Waffen SS picture around

or put it up up on a slide? Will Willis even understand it? We know what they think of us,

now it's time for a little of their own medicine. I want people to see those pictures.

I want them to remember what gun registration and confiscation paved the road for.

#44 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:58 PM

L7fZIda.jpg

#45 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 13,651 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

It was interesting.

For those who did not recognize his voice, that was MikeW who was educating the Representative.
There is a YouTube video that is clearer and shows her smug arrogant face better.

https://clicks.awebe...KzG0zpw9qyvKTow

#46 RECarry

• 2,409 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:28 PM

The Nazi/fascist imagery is funny, but what I see is the lifelong North Shore training to shun anyone who doesn't look like them or conform to the Sorority's rules. 

Everyone else is a deplorable who deserves mocking, regardless of the topic. Sad people.

A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#47 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:53 PM

It was interesting.

For those who did not recognize his voice, that was MikeW who was educating the Representative.
There is a YouTube video that is clearer and shows her smug arrogant face better.https://clicks.awebe...KzG0zpw9qyvKTow

1. It did look an awful lot like Mike
2. Mike, your beard got WAY longer :)

#48 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:57 PM

The Nazi/fascist imagery is funny, but what I see is the lifelong North Shore training to shun anyone who doesn't look like them or conform to the Sorority's rules

Everyone else is a deplorable who deserves mocking, regardless of the topic. Sad people.

Kind of like how the Nazis looked at people who were not “aryan” as a lesser person, or how they despised those who did not hold Nazi ideology dear to them. They are literal Nazis, just called something else

#49 InterestedBystander

• 6,773 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

It was interesting.

There is a YouTube video that is clearer and shows her smug arrogant face better.https://clicks.awebe...KzG0zpw9qyvKTow

Edited by InterestedBystander, 12 June 2019 - 09:11 PM.

NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
FFL-IL Supporter
SAF Member
GOA Member
🇺🇸

#50 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

Article written and used the ISRA video (its more clear and her look is very important)

https://ilwd4cr.home...rms-for-safety/

#51 Black Flag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:35 PM

^^^
Lets add librarian Kathleen Göring to the pot

Pzg4uqP.jpg

She lost weight!

Posted Image

#52 mikew

• Members
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:38 PM

All the hair-growth force gets channeled into the face.

#53 steveTA84

• 4,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:39 PM

^^

LOL

#54 Colt guy

• 1,426 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:10 AM

The Nazi/fascist imagery is funny, but what I see is the lifelong North Shore training to shun anyone who doesn't look like them or conform to the Sorority's rules. 

Exactly THIS. These people make me sick. Nothing they speak of will do one single thing about the bloodshed in Chicago. NOTHING. They know it. We know it. They just get stupid people to follow them.
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

#55 RECarry

• 2,409 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:19 AM

Exactly THIS. These people make me sick. Nothing they speak of will do one single thing about the bloodshed in Chicago. NOTHING. They know it. We know it. They just get stupid people to follow them.

Who are North Shore liberals protecting when they focus only on "gun violence"?

1. Liberal judges who release repeat offenders.

2. Liberal moms who rely on psych meds and psychiatrists for themselves and their kids. 

3. Executives and shareholders of Big Pharma that produce those meds (which have been prescribed for most mass shooters). 

4. Liberal feminists who see gun ownership as "toxic masculinity" (despite more and more women taking up shooting and self-defense).

5. Planned Parenthood that kills far more potential children than gang violence does.

6. Unstable people who project their "Laurie Dann" selves onto others. 

7. Bored people who can't stop themselves from feeling superior to and controlling other people.

8. And there is the need to conform and protect their coveted invitations to social groups.  

Follow the money. Why else would North Shore "progressives" care so much about "guns" while ignoring so many other root causes of violence?

Edited by RECarry, 13 June 2019 - 07:41 AM.

#56 Druid

• Members
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 08:38 AM

Wish I could have been there, great job to those who went to stand up and try to reason with her. Thank you!

One minor point, I hear this a lot in gun debates: 

Comment: "We have a registration fee on cars, so we should have registration fees on guns."
Reply: "Car ownership is a privilege, not a right like gun ownership".

It's good to remind them that gun ownership is a human right, even though they don't agree that it is. However, nothing says that we don't have a right to car ownership. In fact, it can be argued that we do have a right to own Cars. The Bill of Rights isn't an extensive list of what we have a right to own or not-own. Cars didn't even exist back then. Kinda like how the 2nd Amendment protects more than muskets that some anti's thinks it only protects. Many framers argued against including a Bill of Rights partially becauses Government might get the idea they can do whatever they wanted as long as it wasn't protected in the Bill of Rights (which they already do). Although yes the Bill of Rights does call out the most important rights we have.

Another point, even if the Bill or Rights or 2nd Amendment were gone. Those rights would still exists. The Bill of Rights doesn't give us those rights, it only helps protect them.

I think they key point to make is that you can't tax a Right, because that will take away the right for those who don't or can't pay. It's like putting a tax on free speech or choosing a religion.

You can also shove it in their face that they are lying because what they are proposing is actually NOTHING like car registration.

Then explain with this suggested advice from John Ross:

THEY SAY: "We require licenses on cars, but the powerful NRA screams bloody murder if anyone ever suggests licensing these dangerous weapons."

WE SAY: Nothing, usually, and just sit there looking dumb. 

WE SHOULD SAY: "You know, driving is a luxury, whereas firearms ownership is a right secured by the Constitution. But let’s put that aside for a moment. It’s interesting you compared guns and vehicles. Here in the U.S. you can at any age go into any state and buy as many motorcycles, cars, or trucks of any size you want, and you don’t need to do anything if you don’t use them on public property. No license at all. If you do want to use them on public property, you can get a license at age 16. This license is good in all 50 states. No waiting periods, no background checks, nothing. If we treated guns like cars, a fourteen-year-old could go into any state and legally buy handguns, machine guns, cannons, whatever, cash and carry, and shoot them all with complete legality on private property. And at age 16 he could get a state license good anywhere in the country to shoot these guns on public property. Sounds great to me."

#57 RECarry

• 2,409 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

Wish I could have been there, great job to those who went to stand up and try to reason with her. Thank you!

Comment: "We have a registration fee on cars, so we should have registration fees on guns."

It's good to remind them that gun ownership is a human right, even though they don't agree that it is. However, nothing says that we don't have a right to car ownership. In fact, it can be argued that we do have a right to own Cars. The Bill of Rights isn't an extensive list of what we have a right to own or not-own. Cars didn't even exist back then. Kinda like how the 2nd Amendment protects more than muskets that some anti's thinks it only protects. Many framers argued against including a Bill of Rights partially becauses Government might get the idea they can do whatever they wanted as long as it wasn't protected in the Bill of Rights (which they already do). Although yes the Bill of Rights does call out the most important rights we have.

Another point, even if the Bill or Rights or 2nd Amendment were gone. Those rights would still exists. The Bill of Rights doesn't give us those rights, it only helps protect them.

I think they key point to make is that you can't tax a Right, because that will take away the right for those who don't or can't pay. It's like putting a tax on free speech or choosing a religion.

You can also shove it in their face that they are lying because what they are proposing is actually NOTHING like car registration.

THEY SAY: "We require licenses on cars, but the powerful NRA screams bloody murder if anyone ever suggests licensing these dangerous weapons."

WE SHOULD SAY: "You know, driving is a luxury, whereas firearms ownership is a right secured by the Constitution. But let’s put that aside for a moment. It’s interesting you compared guns and vehicles. Here in the U.S. you can at any age go into any state and buy as many motorcycles, cars, or trucks of any size you want, and you don’t need to do anything if you don’t use them on public property. No license at all. If you do want to use them on public property, you can get a license at age 16. This license is good in all 50 states. No waiting periods, no background checks, nothing. If we treated guns like cars, a fourteen-year-old could go into any state and legally buy handguns, machine guns, cannons, whatever, cash and carry, and shoot them all with complete legality on private property. And at age 16 he could get a state license good anywhere in the country to shoot these guns on public property. Sounds great to me."

Extending this further, cyclists resist licensing and registration because "bicycles have no impact on the roads the way heavy cars and trucks do".  

OK then. Law-abiding gun owners have zero impact on homicides, gang violence, emergency rooms, armed robberies, home invasions, or drug wars. So stop taxing and restricting gun owners and go after the criminals and revolving-door courts who do create all the social costs of crime. Sounds logical, right?

meme licenses.jpg

Edited by RECarry, 13 June 2019 - 10:09 AM.

#58 Mick G

Former Member

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:38 AM

Extending this further, cyclists resist licensing and registration because "bicycles have no impact on the roads the way heavy cars and trucks do".  

OK then. Law-abiding gun owners have zero impact on homicides, gang violence, emergency rooms, armed robberies, home invasions, or drug wars. So stop taxing and restricting gun owners and go after the criminals and revolving-door courts who do create all the social costs of crime. Sounds logical, right?

I agree 100% but our prisons are at more then 100% capacity. The argument that it is weed dealers is really moot, most of the people in prison are violent offenders. The problem is a screwed up trickle down Law&Order. The cops get mad because they catch these criminals, put them in County and they get I-bonded out before the cop gets done with his shift. Then you have the neighborhoods where just about everybody knows or strongly suspects who killed somebody, they aren't going to speak out because they would likely be the next murder victim. Now onto court and the SA. The judges have mandatory sentencing guidelines but know there is no room in the prisons. The SAs have to cut sweetheart pleas just to clear their caseloads. 90-97% of violent crimes are settled with a plea deal because once again we have no place to put criminals. The people in prisons are likely repeat offenders and it's actually like a vacation to them. They are just as comfortable in prison then on the street.

If we can find a solution to where to house these criminals then no more revolving-door courts or sweetheart pleas. Since our legislators cant come with a REAL solution to violent criminals they come after us, the lawful legally armed citizen. That way come election time they can say they did something to curb violent gun crimes. I doubt I have to tell anybody on this forum how that is far from a viable solution. Threaten to lock us up? OK, where exactly are you going to put us? You have no room for the REAL criminals now.

#59 RECarry

• 2,409 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:56 AM

^^^ That's hard one to solve. So Step 1 could be to expose the lies and untruths promulgated by mostly-Democrat politicians. I would donate to a campaign that starts doing that.

meme licenses.jpg

Edited by RECarry, 13 June 2019 - 10:10 AM.

#60 mrmagloo

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:33 AM

I'd even go further in incredulously asking if it would be reasonable to charge folks to VOTE, or for FREE SPEECH, or to avoid UNLAWFUL SEARCHES, or to exercise any of our other Constitutional Rights.  The 2nd Amendment is no less important than any of our other Bill of Rights, and is part of the overall balance of protections that we should never let the Radical Elements in our Society pick and chose which to support or denigrate to further their agendas.

Edited by mrmagloo, 13 June 2019 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users