Prince Charles test positive for Coronavirus

Mr. Fife

Does anyone else wonder how all these famous persons/politicians etc get the testing while normal folks who have all the symptoms are reported NOT getting the testing????? Yeah, that was written in sarcastic font in case you missed it!

I guess they get to push to the front of the line at the local walmart parking lot...

Oh wait..thats the UK...so..TESCO's..

Does anyone else wonder how all these famous persons/politicians etc get the testing while normal folks who have all the symptoms are reported NOT getting the testing????? Yeah, that was written in sarcastic font in case you missed it!

I guess they get to push to the front of the line at the local walmart parking lot...

Oh wait..thats the UK...so..TESCO's..

Nah, the prince shops at Waitrose - they sell his Duchy brand.

https://www.waitrose.com/home/inspiration/about_waitrose/about_our_food/our_brands/duchy_originals.html

Who cares about a bunch of useless free loaders.

While they certainly live the caviar dreams life, they are definitely no free loaders. I'm not a supporter by any means, and could careless about the monarchy one way or the other, but the fact is, the schedule these guys maintain is pretty crazy. Plus living in a plastic bubble all your life with security hovering around your every move can't be very fun either.

why did the entire nba need tested? Some are just more important than the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares about a bunch of useless free loaders.

[/quote

While they certainly live the caviar dreams life, they are definitely no free loaders. I'm not a supporter by any means, and could careless about the monarchy one way or the other, but the fact is, the schedule these guys maintain is pretty crazy. Plus living in a plastic bubble all your life with security hovering around your every move can't be very fun either.

I stand corrected. My apologies. I shouldn't have yucked someone's yumm.

Archived