Don't wish this one anyone.............but can the retirement be true?

Rangerdeepv

If true, the major outlets should be picking it up by the morning.

It was originally published in October, so obviously no one has been able to collaborate it.

I'm not saying it's true or fake, but if true, it certainly could explain why the Democrats turned the Kavanaugh appointment into such a circus, in a last minute Hail Mary attempt to regain the Senate and block Trump's nominations.

Hopefully some joker doesn't get the idea to print out several copies and hang them up on the bulletin boards at campuses or leftist wacko hang outs. President Trump replacing Comrade Ginsburg has got to be the ultimate snowflake nightmare and the "triggering" would be just plain mean.

Hopefully some joker doesn't get the idea to print out several copies and hang them up on the bulletin boards at campuses or leftist wacko hang outs. President Trump replacing Comrade Ginsburg has got to be the ultimate snowflake nightmare and the "triggering" would be just plain mean.

Trump should Tweet it just to screw with the Libs !!

I believe it will be the cancer that decides when RBG retires. It decided the retirement date for my wife, who wanted to make the 40 year mark in her employment at a tire plant. She crawled over the finish line on "medical leave".

I don't wish cancer on anybody. Even a liberal minded Supreme Court Justice.

I have not seen or heard anymore of this this morning.

It appears that the item in the link in the OP was just wishful thinking by the writer, Stan Greene.

It looks like he also made the virtually the same claim on Sept 27, 2018.

That article has been pulled by freerepublic.

September 27, 2018: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will ...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3703920/posts?page=1

Nov 07, 2018 · Santa Monica Observer ^ | September 27, 2018 | Stan Greene Posted on 11/07/2018 7:39:10 PM PST by NotaLowTBoomer. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

Archived