Denied ?!

gpsgreek

I don't think you get to speak your piece during board review. They can request additional info from you, but it's not your day in court per say. It's 1 sided, which is certainly an issue.

Speak my piece?? I wish. I didn't even get an email saying my status changed to Board Review or Denied... If it smells like a rat and sounds like a rat then its an elephant....

I don't think you get to speak your piece during board review. They can request additional info from you, but it's not your day in court per say. It's 1 sided, which is certainly an issue.

Speak my piece?? I wish. I didn't even get an email saying my status changed to Board Review or Denied... If it smells like a rat and sounds like a rat then its an elephant....

When did you apply?

What is on your record if we can ask?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

NOTHING.. I work and have worked for Municipalities for last 4 years and have never seen the back of a Police car or the inside of any Police Station.

I'm at a loss

If in fact you've done nothing, this could be a big mistake. Mistakes do happen. I wish you the best.

Crap! Guess I better go check my status.... on a good note we know the board has looked at some of the apps in "quarantine"

Glad to see you found a positive side to this mess.

I am hoping this is nothing but when it comes to the ISP and LE it looks like its something, that I have no clue what.

Believe me i feel for you! Its the only positive that I see coming of "this mess"

Hopefully they send out emails or letters promptly on what recourse you have.

Wow, can't believe you never have been arrested and you got denied...... Wonder what their justification is at this point? I feel really bad for you, and brings up more concern for all of us.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yes, because I have actually been arrested! haha albeit it was dropped in court, this makes me a bit more uneasy...

WOW, got to admit no one I talked to down here knew you could apply early and I can't find any info that said you could and I had my E-PRINTS done on 12/18 and no one said anything,is this a cook county thing?

Noone told me either. I just happened to try on 1/4 in the evening hoping that they opened it up early so that people aren't waiting around on 1/5. The instructors were supposed to be open and they had to wait half the day to apply because the ISP site had issues.

Archived