Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird (D) WA

2nd amendment forever

This is a must watch! :thumbsup:

I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore.

So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it.

I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening.

Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke.

So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.

Went to the townhall in Rockford tonight. It's Don Manzullo's third one in Rockford and 8th since the break. I am guessing 700 people and probably 80% at least against Obamacare. Was a fairly subdued crowd and lots of support for Manzullo. I would guess about 30 of us spoke in our 2 min alloted time. Again mostly against Obamacare. I did get as much as I could squeeze in my time. It's funny you come home with one sense of the townhall then you watch it the news on two channels about it, and you'd think it was a crowd that supports the healthcare plan.

In listening and talking with a few people it's interesting because for years we were silent but no more. Some great ideas presented and it was nice to see that there are loads of American voters starting to wake up and speak out.

It would be best for David and his family if You Tube pulled the plug before the liberals try to destroy them.

Wouldn't that silence the Marines' message and deliver a "WIN" to the liberals?

I would rather see him silenced than to see his family drug through the mud in retaliation.

I disagree, let the liberals attack him, they do a good job of exposing themselves for the ******** they really are when they do that.

I do feel sorry for him and his family. Does anyone not remember what happened to Joe the Plumber after he spoke out against the messiah?

So we should all shut up and let Obama and the liberals have their way, is that it?

Perhaps everyone should remember the words of Thomas Jefferson - in Drylok's signature right above your post.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

- Thomas Jefferson -

I do feel sorry for him and his family. Does anyone not remember what happened to Joe the Plumber after he spoke out against the messiah?

So we should all shut up and let Obama and the liberals have their way, is that it?

Perhaps everyone should remember the words of Thomas Jefferson - in Drylok's signature right above your post.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

- Thomas Jefferson -

He is a disabled Marine, he made his sacrifice for us already. There is no need for him to offer up his family any more than they have already.

- Thomas Jefferson -

He is a disabled Marine, he made his sacrifice for us already. There is no need for him to offer up his family any more than they have already.

He made a decision, and a brave one at that. These are his words not mine -

"I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore."

- David Hedrick -

I have given his words the same respect I gave Jefferson's as he is answering the call in Jefferson's quote. And yes, I wish his family no added grief - from liberals or others. But I will say this -

I'd rather stick my head in a bag with a badger - than piss off a U.S. Marine. Disabled or otherwise.

- Thomas Jefferson -

Whose choice is it, your or his and his family's? God bless 'em!

Archived