Emergency Call to Action 5/15/2018 - Oppose Dealer Licensing

mauserme

Posted · Hidden by mauserme, May 17, 2018 at 01:48 AM - No reason given
Hidden by mauserme, May 17, 2018 at 01:48 AM - No reason given

All records and documents are available to the ISP. That means 4473's.

Yeah I will be selling any long guns of a certain scary black type I ever purchased in IL, to dealers and buying replacements across state lines legally. I see this coming 100 miles away.

Or you just stand your ground and shoot the A-Holes if they come to take them unconstitutionally just like our forefathers did. Its a death sentence, but at least you go down standing up to tyranny. The Ukrainian woman i interviewed and post about said it best.....

As for me, I lost ALL of my semi autos in that damn boating accident....

Yeah I will be selling any long guns of a certain scary black type I ever purchased in IL, to dealers and buying replacements across state lines legally. I see this coming 100 miles away.

Or you just stand your ground and shoot the A-Holes if they come to take them unconstitutionally just like our forefathers did. Its a death sentence, but at least you go down standing up to tyranny. The Ukrainian woman i interviewed and post about said it best.....

I’m not getting rid of any.

I’m not getting rid of any.

And why should you? Cuz some POS like Harmon or Nybo thinks you should? Heck no! We are Citizens, not Subjects.

I only ever bought an AR simply because I was afraid my government was going to tell me I couldn’t. I’ve been debating buying some of the evil attachments in question for the same reason. I am a bolt action long range enthusiast and have no want for any of the other stuff but I’m done bending to the will of these criminals posing as representatives. I am willing to be the next test case because I have nothing to lose more important than my freedom.

I only ever bought an AR simply because I was afraid my government was going to tell me I couldn’t. I’ve been debating buying some of the evil attachments in question for the same reason. I am a bolt action long range enthusiast and have no want for any of the other stuff but I’m done bending to the will of these criminals posing as representatives. I am willing to be the next test case because I have nothing to lose more important than my freedom.

Get all the evil attachments. They make it scarier!!

I’m just tired of some idiot deciding that a piece of plastic I own for a rifle that I own, neither of which ever gets used, is somehow going to make people more or less safe depending on whether or not it is legislated against. I could own an Apache helicopter and it would be safer than some deranged psycho with a Stanley knife.

I’m just tired of some idiot deciding that a piece of plastic I own for a rifle that I own, neither of which ever gets used, is somehow going to make people more or less safe depending on whether or not it is legislated against. I could own an Apache helicopter and it would be safer than some deranged psycho with a Stanley knife.

Taking the tools away from the nutjob doesn’t stop the nutjob, they just find another way.....

Archived