Good results to report regarding IGOLD

robinp

About two years ago I started to brainstorm individuals who were in my circle of influence and also enjoyed guns, hunting, shooting sports or anything related to those activities. I started adding those names to an email distribution list. The list started with family, extended family, friends and just kept growing as I thought of like minded people. The list continues to grow, and at this point, people I don't know have been referred to me from others on this list. I try to communicate about two times per month. I forward alerts I receive from ISRA, IC, and other topics these like-minded friends would want to know about. For the last couple of months I've promoted IGOLD to those on my distribution list. As of today, 22 first time IGOLD attendees have committed to participating. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but I want you to know about this simple approach and how effective it has been. It's still not too late for you to brainstorm a few names and fill up your vehicle with newbies. Perhaps you could build upon that list and bring even more people next year. Let's hope the turnout for IGOLD exceeds our expectations because of our collective efforts. See you at IGOLD.

Archived