Anyone have a line on a FN PS90?

tricolor

You can try GAT guns if you haven't already. They occasionally one in stock.

I had to order mine since nobody had one at the time (not even GAT).

The PS90 is a fine weapon and seems very well made. It's very accurate and you can send a lot of rounds down range very quickly. I have thousands of rounds through mine and it has never malfunctioned. The only drawback is the ammo cost, but you can usually find some at a reasonable price if you shop around.

The FS2000 is the same gun in 5.56/.223 (obviously easier to find than 5.7), but I've read the magazines fail to feed a lot.

Same how?

Well, similar design. They made changes for the different rounds, like different bolt and different magazine. Maybe there were too many changes, because they discontinued it. I've seen used ones still on places like gunbroker.

The FS2000 is the same gun in 5.56/.223 (obviously easier to find than 5.7), but I've read the magazines fail to feed a lot.

Same how?

Well, similar design. They made changes for the different rounds, like different bolt and different magazine. Maybe there were too many changes, because they discontinued it. I've seen used ones still on places like gunbroker.

yeah kind of looks but the guts are very different, it's the whole bullet flipping that makes it so cool ;)

I should have bought one of these when they were still affordable prices on this and the fn57 is just to stupid anymore.

• 1 month later...

Archived