LA County Sheriff orders gun stores to close - Cites CDC?

mab22

I have found we have a radical left and a radical right.To some on both sides there is no room for compromise.Which has a lot to do with why this country is in the state it is.Also a lot has to do with what we see on our media.There are radicals on both sides.If you in any way question their beliefs you are this or that or whatever foul thing they can come up with.To think that everyone who wants a gun or someone should take our guns is wrong.I never in my 75 years have seen our country so split in two.I am pro 2nd amendment to the core and always will be.I also spent 6 years in the Marines and had the fortune or misfortune to be put in a position of having to kill people.From close and a far.As clint eastwood said in the movie Unforgiven.When you kill a man,you take away everything he is or ever will be.Ask any vet who has actually been in combat.about shooting people.Im locked & loaded,just in case,but people should know.If you pull the trigger.Your life will change forever in so many ways you can never imagine.Think of all the vets who have come back and taken their lives.No I'm sorry,but having a firearm to protect yourself & family is a good & honorable thing.Just remember the after effects.As I now say goodby to this forum.To the delight of many.God Bless America,Semper Fi

Wolfcreek was a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was a Leftist Democrat by his own admission, who tried to justify support of such by claiming that the radicalization of the Left was the same as radicalization on the Right. Of course there are radicals on the Right, but they are a tiny fringe element with no support by the Republican Party, while the Radical Left now IS the Democrat Party. I don't think any here were unduly harsh with Wolfcreek, rather those here tried politely but strongly to convince him of the error of his ways.

Archived