how valid is the assumption a closed road / street for an event = needed a permit

wtr100

As a rule of thumb it makes quite a bit of sense to me

But I asked my Dad ( Lions Club head honcho and tail twister) when they do their summer things and close the streets in our little town he said they don't get permits - they just get the barricades from the road dept and put them back when their done

Oswego = Permit neighborhood has a block party every year. it's the possession of the permit from the village that tells the OPD that they can drop off the barricades for the streets... R Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

makes a lot of sense - I guess it shows how back country our little town is - if we had a jail (we don't) I bet the town drunks would have the keys ...

Oswego = Permit neighborhood has a block party every year. it's the possession of the permit from the village that tells the OPD that they can drop off the barricades for the streets... R Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

makes a lot of sense - I guess it shows how back country our little town is - if we had a jail (we don't) I bet the town drunks would have the keys ...

At least they could get out when they were thirsty.

Archived