CCL renewal problem. Can not input address history.

PsumGuy

I am unable to input any data on the address history page on the ISP site. Using my laptop. Browser is Firefox. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't have much time to get my renewal application in.

edit: I should have stated that my current address has no info in the boxes labeled Country, State, and the Starting Date of current residence. I am unable to enter the info.

edit: Seems to be the same issue with the previous addresses portion. Do I really have to dig up this information, again? Already gave it to them during original application process.

This thread appears to have the same or similar problem.

Thank you.

It does appear to be the same issue - with no resolution, that I can see.

Little help, here? Anyone? :frantics:

Just some guessing as I have not had this problem. My current address was listed and did not need to input anything for addresses.

1. Try reregistering with a completely new account.

2. Contact your state Rep.

3. Contact your state Sen.

4. Prepare for a day of being on the phone pushing the redial ISP button.

5. Send email to the ISP CCL address,

5a. or even registered USPS mail, so you have some documented proof you were trying before your expire date. 6. Engage a lawyer.

Update: With Valinda's assistance, I have managed to contact someone who was able (and very willing) to help. He took my information over the phone and sent a document to me, through the mail, which I now have to fill out, sign, and send back. I have been assured that I am good to go even if that puts me past my expiration date. Now, when I log onto my account at the ISP site, it shows that my application is pending. Cautiously optimistic, at this time. :)

Was browsing through the forums today and saw this post that looks similar to your issue, does this help? Look at the last post: http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65252

Thank you.

That does seem like a very similar issue. It was over two years ago, it's amazing (not really) that it is still occurring.

Here's how I see the formation of the ISP's firearm portal IT Department...

At an ISP staff meeting:

"Anyone have an IT degree?"

*crickets*

"How about any formal IT education or experience?"

*crickets*

"Any computer experience at all?"

*guy in the back raises hand*

"Excellent! What's your experience?"

"I used to have a Geocities page where I posted all of my dark, brooding poetry for the world to read."

"Ok, great."

"I also decorated the page with lots of gifs of burning candles and bleeding hearts."

"Perfect, you're our guy!"

Archived