Zenith Firearms Eliminates Product Lines To Support Roller-Delayed Blowback-Centric Business Model

InterestedBystander

Info for those with that HK clone tingle...

https://zenithfirearms.com/blog/news

ZENITH FIREARMS ELIMINATES PRODUCT LINES TO SUPPORT ROLLER-DELAYED BLOWBACK-CENTRIC

BUSINESS MODEL

ONGOING INVESTMENT IN ROLLER-DELAYED BLOWBACK FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY

Afton, VA: Zenith Firearms has eliminated three product lines to make way for a heightened and exclusive focus on its signature roller-delayed blowback firearms. This move is the logical result of Zeniths recent decision to change its business model from one in which it distributes a wide variety of firearm products, to one in which it intensively researches, develops, manufactures, and distributes only those firearms that comprise its signature line. Zenith sold all remaining inventory of its eliminated product lines, which include Tisas, Girsan, and Tedna, to Texas-based firearms wholesale liquidator CDNN Sports.

CEO Hanri Kaya commented on the new business model: What were after is an undivided focus. That is critical if we are to develop the roller-delayed blowback platform to its greatest potential within the context

of large-scale production and distribution.

Zeniths ongoing investment in a significant manufacturing capability began with its second quarter 2017 occupation of a brand new 84,000 square foot industrial facility, built specifically for firearms manufacturing. With progress currently underway to secure machinery and related assets, the Companys customers, as well as current and prospective users of the roller-delayed blowback platform, can look

forward to the following from Zenith in 2018:

.Introduction of mid-life improvements to existing roller-delayed blowback models

.Domestic manufacturing of new, hard-to-find, and 922®-relevant accessories

.Greater consistency in meeting consumer demand

.Service to an increasing number of law enforcement and government agencies

About Zenith Firearms: Zenith Firearms, Inc. is an Afton, VA-based, American family-owned company that works closely with MKE (Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation) of Turkey to bring the legendary reliability and design of roller-delayed blowback firearms to the U.S. market. Zenith is a BATFE-licensed manufacturer and importer of destructive devices (FFLs 10 and 11), and a DDTC-licensed exporter and broker of defense articles.

Industry/Media inquiries: Chase Welch, 434-989-9681, chase@zenithquestintl.com

Sales inquiries: Ryan Lantz, 434-202-7790 x 107, info@zenithfirearms.com

Just got a Z5P from them, very happy with it so far.

Are you planning to SBR it or anything? I want a Z5-RS. I have seen pics of the Gearhead Works collapsible mount for their Tailhook brace that keeps it a pistol. I don't know when it comes out, but I want it badly.

I knew that Zenith made pistols, but I've never seen one for sale anywhere. I didn't know about the shotguns. I guess they know where the money is.

Just got a Z5P from them, very happy with it so far.

Are you planning to SBR it or anything? I want a Z5-RS. I have seen pics of the Gearhead Works collapsible mount for their Tailhook brace that keeps it a pistol. I don't know when it comes out, but I want it badly.

I knew that Zenith made pistols, but I've never seen one for sale anywhere. I didn't know about the shotguns. I guess they know where the money is.

They have a dealer locator on their site, but nothing nearby me that looks like a shop, more home FFL types

https://zenithfirearms.com/dealers/find-a-dealer/

I get the CDNN email every day. Was hoping to see the Zenith on one of their sales. I just really want an MP5.

Its the other lines going to CDNN as I read it and Zenith is concentrating on the clones through regular dealer network. Brownells is a master dealer and you can get 10% codes which isn't bad on a near $2k price.

You have to look around for prices as companies these days have MAP restrictions on what can be advertised. Some dealers are offering discounts to members of specific firearm boards.

I do like the way these look and available from Zenith with SB folder or fixed brace.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/zenithrswbrace%20(4%20of%2014)7.jpg

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/zenithbrace%20(6%20of%206).jpg

and with a Tailhook Mod 3 collapsible brace...

http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/MP5-RH-collapsed-logo-sized.jpg

:drool:

I cannot wait for that version of the Tailhook to come out. I wish I could expect their increased focus to flood the market and bring the price down, but I think prices actually went up recently.

Although a more costly approach, you can always get the Z-5RS now with SB brace and change out the brace to Tailhook collapsible when released from the SB B&T style folder or fixed style brace. That could cost more than SBRing it, but fewer restrictions.

Tailhook MOD 2's are about ready for production release from what I read. Don't know if MOD 3's are concurrently being worked on. If not, may be a while for those. Both are running behind dates projected earlier in the year, but that doesn't really surprise me.

I cannot wait for that version of the Tailhook to come out. I wish I could expect their increased focus to flood the market and bring the price down, but I think prices actually went up recently.

Although a more costly approach, you can always get the Z-5RS now with SB brace and change out the brace to Tailhook collapsible when released from the SB B&T style folder or fixed style brace. That could cost more than SBRing it, but fewer restrictions.

Tailhook MOD 2's are about ready for production release from what I read. Don't know if MOD 3's are concurrently being worked on. If not, may be a while for those. Both are running behind dates projected earlier in the year, but that doesn't really surprise me.

I bought a Tailhook 1 after our last communication thinking that it would nudge me closer to the cheaper Scorpion. I ended up buying a bunch of stuff this week to make a new 3-Gun rifle from a completed lower I had laying around. On the shelf that idea (and brace) goes for now...

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/23/conceal-carry-mp5k-pistol/

Check out the video at the link. "That's totally action movie stuff" says the rational side of my brain. "Wallywalk!" says the 15 year old that lives in my skull.

And Rick on TWD rocking an MP5 on Sunday...the itch is still there!

Archived