VA in the bag; AZ is next

Euler

The chrome dome in the ad is Mark Kelly the former astronaut who is running for US Senator in Arizona.

He is a Democratic candidate in the 2020 United States Senate special election in Arizona.

Gonna have to walk a fine, complicated path as he is a major part of the Giffords anti-gun group.

MY OPINION>>>> McCain screws us AGAIN!! I will NOT discuss my opinion.

Mark Kelly probably owns more guns than Wayne LaPierre. Typical guns for me and not for thee kinda guy. He also owns the same Glock that was used to shoot his wife, just with a 17 round mag, not 33.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/giffords-kelly-own-guns-while-pushing-gun-control/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2013/03/09/Gabby-Giffords-Husband-Buys-AR-15-Announces-He-s-Not-Keeping-It-After-News-Leaks-Out/

The infamous AR he bought, and later covered up saying he was just showing how easy it is to get one, was used and he had requested customization before getting caught by the media. He kept the 45 (assuming 1911) he bought at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is we keep “losing” states, move out and the trouble finds us again. Soon we will have nowhere to run. I stay in Illinois because its my home. I’ve been fighting back since I got my FOID 48 years ago. Virginia, Colorado, Florida what next. Atlanta is a Big Metro area. So is Dallas/Fortworth/Austin Texas we could lose them all. Where do we run when all free states have fallen. I choose to stay and fight.

The problem is we keep âlosingâ states, move out and the trouble finds us again. Soon we will have nowhere to run. I stay in Illinois because its my home. Iâve been fighting back since I got my FOID 48 years ago. Virginia, Colorado, Florida what next. Atlanta is a Big Metro area. So is Dallas/Fortworth/Austin Texas we could lose them all. Where do we run when all free states have fallen. I choose to stay and fight.

Illinois was never home or going to be home for me. I like guns and Illinois gun laws are silly. Some really nice people there- people on this board, neighbors and others. There are nice people everywhere.

The greater threat to my sanity and happiness is the inept, cynical and corrupt state and local governments. Itâs a house of cards that I got sick of supporting with my tax and fee dollars.

GTFOOI....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big problem is the people fleeing excessive gun laws, taxation and seemingly never ending state government spending and corruption is when they move to a free state and vote for the same type government they just left. People from California leave for Colorado or Arizona to escape all the above and then vote for more of the same.

With a few exceptions I think the people here will vote for freedom if they move to a new state. This also makes people in the new state suspicious of those of us that move into the free states. I don't blame them because now that I am in Indiana I am also suspicious of others coming from Illinois. My answer to people is "I brought my wife, my dogs and my guns and left Illinois politics in Illinois." Jim.

Archived