Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:39 AM

https://chicago.cbsl...rd-cook-county/

NRA Endowment Member
ISRA Member
GOA Member

NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle/PPITH Instructor
ISP Approved CCW Instructor

www.boondocktactical.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

"I am not well versed in history, but I will submit to your recollection, whether liberty has been destroyed most often by the licentiousness of the people, or by the tyranny of rulers. I imagine, sir, you will find the balance on the side of tyranny."- Patrick Henry

#2 TomKoz

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,922 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Ha Ha Anti’s !!
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#3 Patriots & Tyrants

• 4,438 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:07 AM

How many of those are people who moved into Cook from out of state and applied for a FOID though? Not saying its a bad thing but how many did we LOSE last year in people fleeting the Cook County dumpster fire?

#4 Mustang31

• PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:09 AM

They will still vote the same...

#5 Hatchet

• 2,889 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:27 AM

I know ive help add a few numbers to that list within the past month, and still got a few more asking for help.

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#6 steveTA84

• 3,025 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:42 AM

I know ive help add a few numbers to that list within the past month, and still got a few more asking for help.

Good stuff!!! Hopefully you’re educating them on what our opponents are trying to do as well

#7 Hatchet

• 2,889 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:50 AM

Good stuff!!! Hopefully you’re educating them on what our opponents are trying to do as well

I have been. Slowly pushing them towards being more active (slow pushing has turned more to shoving in recent political climate) and getting them vocal and supporting organizations.

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

#8 Black Flag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

While out-of-context quotations certainly happen,

think before and while speaking to the press.

“It’s very interesting the kinds of people we’re getting, said Daniel Conidi, a shooting instructor of more than 30 years and former federal agent. “A lot of professional people, doctors, lawyers.”

Paraphrased:  "Normally we see Bubba, but now it's doctors and lawyers and regular people."

“A vast majority of legal gun owners never end up using it,”

Statements like this make it sound like we need a space for demonstrating a need.

“Not everyone is capable of carrying a firearm,”

Grrrrr  Does he say that to the clients?
Maybe we need more proficiency tests. grrr.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users