Photo

Brad Schneider, ICHV and the Moms are hosting a Gun Control Listening Tour in Deerfield - Feb 21 6:00 - 7:30pm

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Rivemor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches.  There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control.  Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action will be on the panel.  

Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.

They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels.

https://www.eventbri...V_CIjDVldjJRqBg

Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded. 

Thanks! 

#2 steveTA84

• Supporting Members Team
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:38 PM

Someone can ask why he thinks it’s ok to work with a lobbying group to indoctrinate minors

D1WLbit.jpg

#3 byxlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

Am really thinking about attending. I have a great solution, doubt will be a chance to voice it... Sent using Tapatalk

#4 357

• 1,538 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:54 PM

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches.  There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control.  Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel.  

Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.
They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels.

https://www.eventbri...V_CIjDVldjJRqBg

Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded. 

Thanks!

I'm willing to go too. Can you see where his contributions come from?
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#5 steveTA84

• 3,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches.  There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control.  Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel.   Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels. https://www.eventbri...V_CIjDVldjJRqBg Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded.  Thanks!

https://www.opensecr...recs=100&type=I

#6 mikew

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:24 PM

Register while you have the chance!

That location is part of the park district, it's a public facility.  They cannot turn you away, unless the occupancy has been exceeded.

Been there, done that.

#7 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

Dan "The Social Mediator" Didech and Jon "Demanding" Carroll will also be in attendance.

#8 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:52 PM

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches.  There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control.  Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel.   Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels. https://www.eventbri...V_CIjDVldjJRqBg Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded.  Thanks!

https://www.opensecr...recs=100&type=I

Checkout Didech's contributions

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190213-194759.jpg

#9 steveTA84

• 3,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

AhLPTPj.jpg

Open

https://twitter.com/...3441667072?s=21

#10 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,866 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:00 PM

"listening tour"

LWW's don't listen.   That would mean they'd hear people disagreeing with them, and that will trigger them. 

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#11 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:17 AM

"listening tour"

LWW's don't listen.   That would mean they'd hear people disagreeing with them, and that will trigger them.

For anyone attending that is permitted to speak, be sure to roll video while speaking.

Decorum and what not.

#12 steveTA84

• 3,547 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:13 AM

"listening tour"

For anyone attending that is permitted to speak, be sure to roll video while speaking.
Decorum and what not.

100%. For anyone in that area, this is a big chance. Take it!

#13 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:12 AM

Someone from his district should ask him why there's an anti-2A person on the panel but no pro-2A person.

Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#14 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:17 AM

The only time he comes to my AO is when he needs to remind the blind D voters what he looks like.

He doesn't give a rat's donkey about the folks north of the $1,000/plate region.

I also know that any correspondence will result in a "I respect the 2nd Amendment... BUT" , the reference to rigged anti-rights psuedo-studies funded by billionaires, and platitudes about how "law enforcement supports gun control" that somehow fails to differentiate between the appointed administrators - usually members of the Joyce supported IACP* - and the street cops who appreciate and respect lawfully armed citizens and differentiate them from illegally armed criminals.

You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#15 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

Someone from his district should ask him why there's an anti-2A person on the panel but no pro-2A person.

3, actually. 

Rosenthal tried to sneak through the Deerfield AWB, Schemel is the Chief Mommy in Springfield and yeah, the other one.

#16 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

Don't you know that "open and honest" doesn't apply to dissenting ideas - at least those that don't toe the liberal line?

You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#17 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:24 AM

Delete please, bad link.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG

Edited by thedrickster, 14 February 2019 - 11:24 AM.

#18 Hap

• 1,953 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:49 PM

Any idea why Nancy's not on the panel?

Ad utrumque paratus

#19 Evil Porkchop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

I wish one time they would hold one of these near St Clair county. Id love to attend and poke holes in a their talking points.

Edited by Evil Porkchop, 14 February 2019 - 03:50 PM.

#20 evilbrownrifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:56 AM

The only time he comes to my AO is when he needs to remind the blind D voters what he looks like.

He doesn't give a rat's donkey about the folks north of the $1,000/plate region.

I also know that any correspondence will result in a "I respect the 2nd Amendment... BUT" , the reference to rigged anti-rights psuedo-studies funded by billionaires, and platitudes about how "law enforcement supports gun control" that somehow fails to differentiate between the appointed administrators - usually members of the Joyce supported IACP* - and the street cops who appreciate and respect lawfully armed citizens and differentiate them from illegally armed criminals.

But, he needs there votes. We need to make sure They know Brad's strong support for aggressive gun control and other far leftist positions. This meeting needs to be filmed. I will be out of town but I do have some fact sheets I could share. Anyone who will be there contact me in messaging.

Edited by evilbrownrifle, 15 February 2019 - 11:56 AM.

#21 evilbrownrifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

I'll be out of town, but I'll state it again. I have updated fact sheets you can use to counter any misinformation. Message me on the board for a link.

missing is this:

https://www.washingt...tudy-claiming-/

A shock 2016 study argued that the U.S. accounted for nearly one-third of all mass shootings, sparking global headlines about the dangers of an American gun culture.

Now another researcher says the original study “botched” the data.

John R. Lott Jr., president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, crunched the numbers and said his count shows that the U.S. had less than 3 percent of the world’s mass public shootings over a 15-year period.

That is smaller than the 4.6 percent of the world’s population that the U.S. accounts for — and way less than the 31 percent of global mass shooters that Adam Lankford, a professor at the University of Alabama, claimed in his widely publicized studies.

“If you fix the data, you get the opposite result from him,” Mr. Lott said. “He has the United States way out there, all by itself in terms of mass public shootings. He’s simply wrong. The United States, when I go through this, ranks 58th in the world in the rate of mass public shootings and 62nd in the world in terms of murders from mass public shootings.”

Mr. Lott said he tried to get Mr. Lankford to disclose his data but the professor won’t share it with him or other researchers, making it impossible to double-check the original claims or to figure out why Mr. Lott’s numbers are so different.

#22 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

"Mr. Lott said he tried to get Mr. Lankford to disclose his data but the professor won’t share it with him or other researchers, making it impossible to double-check the original claims or to figure out why Mr. Lott’s numbers are so different."

On a whim? I'll bet he excluded "undeveloped" countries, like most grabbers.

#23 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,291 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:27 PM

They blatantly indoctrinate school children and use them as pawns. They set up panels for "open" discussion, but all of the panelists are gun grabbers. Typical Dumborat tactics. They kick God and prayer out of schools, then welcome in the Bolshevik political commissars. Killing liberty, one child at a time.

#24 cybermgk

• Members
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:58 PM

Register while you have the chance!

That location is part of the park district, it's a public facility.  They cannot turn you away, unless the occupancy has been exceeded.

Been there, done that.

THey can keep you from speaking though, been THERE, done that.  Pre-screening questions is a  usual tactic.

I've asked the event why they are liars and hypocrites.  I asked them if they truly want a debate on the subject, why do they only have far left anti-gun, anti-2A ACTIVISTS, including the Rep, on the panel.  I further asked how they expect to have a valid iscussionw ith just one, far left, radical bviewpoint on the panel.

Doubt I'll get an answer.

ISRA Member

NRA Member

U.S.A.F Veteran

Single Father of 2

#25 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

Tell them you want to ask a pro gun control question than when they call on you hit them with something pro gun. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#26 steveTA84

• 3,547 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

Tell them you want to ask a pro gun control question than when they call on you hit them with something pro gun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to borrow my Everytown shirt, let me know

#27 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

Tell them you want to ask a pro gun control question than when they call on you hit them with something pro gun. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All the events I've attended they have you write your question on an index card and they pick the "best".

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#28 thedrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:41 PM

Illinois's Bloomberg caucus all smiling for the camera:

https://twitter.com/...141191819304961

#29 evilbrownrifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:39 AM

Then we need to start protesting outside

#30 steveTA84

• 3,547 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 10:00 AM

Then we need to start protesting outside

3Xb7gKG.jpg

Edited by steveTA1983, 19 February 2019 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users