INDEPENDENCE Day !

TomKoz

If you actually read the Declaration of Independence, you should come to realize that it IS as relevant today as it was 242 years ago!!

The King of England back then, has been replaced by BOTH the Republican and Democratic Partys of today.

They do not want to pass just laws, or implement policies, that solve problems. They just want to maintain control!!

Examples: Obamacare, Border Security, All 2A issues

Most, if not all ( though Trump seems to be reducing) recent Laws, Regulations, and Policies are implemented to REDUCE our (the Peoples) Independence !!

Wake Up Sheeple !!

In my area, most of the people think the 4th of July is just a chance to blow up fireworks, and mostly done by people who don't have to work in the morning - which is why I'm still awake and writing this post instead of sleeping, not because I'm blowing up fireworks, but because the people nearby are still detonating industrial strength fireworks even though it's past midnight.

I don't get it, maybe these folks have flex hours or maybe their employer lets them take the day after the 4th of July off... I don't know.

I'm pretty sure though that the people who are up this late aren't patriots setting off fireworks to celebrate the birth of the United States of America and the founding principles of liberty and freedom that this country was founded on.

Archived