Photo

Another “Mayors Against Illegal busted!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 raiven

• Members
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

man they are all criminals at this rate the organastion will collapse in no time.

Another "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" mayor indicted

Baltimore, MD (NSSF) - The Maryland State Prosecutor’s Office’s has announced a 12-count indictment against Baltimore Mayor Sheila A. Dixon. Dixon is a founding member of the Mayors Against Illegal Guns coalition -- an anti-gun group led by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Dixon was charged with perjury, theft, fraudulent misappropriation and misconduct.

http://www.gunssavel...Gun_News_09.pdf

#2 johnyt101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

I am seeing a pattern here. All of the Mayors against guns are crooks themselves. So thats why they dont want anyone else but themselves to have guns!

#3 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

I am seeing a pattern here. All of the Mayors against guns are crooks themselves. So thats why they dont want anyone else but themselves to have guns!

+1 :frantics:

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Phil Compton "ishmo", "L" Company 75th Infantry (RANGER) 101st Airborne Division (VietNam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a good soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#4 lockman

• Members
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

Except for those mayors that redefine "crook" in the law so as to carve out an exemption for themselves.

If the mayor does it, it is not illegal. Or was that Nixon. :frantics:

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1776

Life Member NRA, ISRA,  CCRKBA, GOA, & SAF

#5 Silver Guardian

• Members
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

Yee Haw! That is great news.

I expected that from the very beginning when I leared that organization existed, even before knowing who was on it. Anything with "illegal guns" should get our BS radars blaring.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." – Thomas Paine

#6 armueller2001

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

The name of their organization makes no sense.

I'm against illegal guns (when referring to criminals owning them), just as most people here are. What they want to do is just sick and perverted.

America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the ********.

Gun control is like fighting drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars.

Think for yourself, question authority.

#7 GWBH

Ripcord... This is Alabama - Fire For Effect, Over...

• Members
  • 6,267 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

I'd like Congress to form a commission to search for any "honest" politicians.
There can't be that many and it would make life easier on us all.

Fire Support Base Ripcord Association - the heroes of the Vietnam War have their names on a wall in Washington, DC
http://www.ripcordassociation.com/

Phil Compton "ishmo", "L" Company 75th Infantry (RANGER) 101st Airborne Division (VietNam 1968 - 1969 / 1970 - 1971 )
A good man, a good soldier, a patriot and a true friend.

PFC Patrick J. Bohan, 101 Pathfinder Detachment, 101st Airborne Division, KIA, July 10, 1970, on FSB Ripcord

#8 BushRat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

The name of their organization makes no sense.

I'm against illegal guns (when referring to criminals owning them), just as most people here are. What they want to do is just sick and perverted.

If it was "Illegal use of guns", it would be more logical and more appealing.
The only illegal guns that I can think of sre grenade launcher, 155mm howitzer, and anything of sort, unless you are a collector.
"No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” -- Thomas Jefferson
--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. — Samual Adams
--------------------
ISRA member. NRA member. Disabled war veteran - OIF

#9 flagtag

• Members
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

Yee Haw! That is great news.

I expected that from the very beginning when I leared that organization existed, even before knowing who was on it. Anything with "illegal guns" should get our BS radars blaring.

No gun is "illegal" - technically. The person possessing it may be, but not the gun.

#10 Silver Guardian

• Members
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

No gun is "illegal" - technically. The person possessing it may be, but not the gun.

Precisely, it's a made up term that has no real definition, like "saturday night special". I for one will find some way to celebrate the treasonous mayor going down.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." – Thomas Paine