J(elly)B(elly) in scheme to defraud County taxing bodies

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 04:50 PM

How much you want to bet this makes not one iota of difference to the average Democrat voter?

https://link.suntime...2c150dCf30bafcd

#2 TRJ

The Original TRJ, Accept No Impostors

• Supporting Members Team
  • 8,281 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

If they sink JB on mail fraud... that would be delightful.

#3 ScopeEye

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:56 PM

JB Pickster fits right in with the other criminals running the State.

He belongs in Jail, should be charged with Fraud and shouldn't be allowed to hold any public office or position

FUJBPrickster

Illinois Carry Member

NRA Life Member

ISRA Member

2nd Amendment Foundation Member

#4 Scipio24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

As quoted in the Illinois Policy Institute documentary on Madigan.

https://youtu.be/ZgVP3H122nw

"You can hold Chicago council meetings in prison."  JB fits right in...

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem"

Translation: "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."

Letter from Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, January 30, 1787

#5 steveTA1983

• 1,874 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 06:03 AM

This story needs to spread. Spread it EVERYWHERE

#6 TomKoz

• 3,679 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 07:54 AM

Would be Great if the US Attorney General could step up and start investigating, and where justifiable, indicting many of Illinois’ corrupt politicians !!
Stay Alert ... Stay Alive !!

#7 Rangerdeepv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:16 AM

There is no Illinois state's attorney presently that would prosecute this case. Jabba is Madigan's chosen one for the state's top post. There is no way he is going to let his daughter tarnish that!

#8 2A4Cook

Old and Cranky

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 08:32 AM

Would be Great if the US Attorney General could step up and start investigating, and where justifiable, indicting many of Illinois’ corrupt politicians !!

The US attorney for the northern district of Illinois is essentially chosen by Dick Durbin. Fat Chance

#9 barryware

• 2,147 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:20 AM

This accusation / story was in a Rauner commercial a few weeks back, maybe longer.

Glad to see that it actually made it to the news even though I believe you guys are right.. Nothing will come of it.

Here is a link to another article in the Libune:

http://www.msn.com/e...axes/ar-BBNPB6w

Edited by barryware, 02 October 2018 - 11:20 AM.

“I sometimes wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.” – Mark Twain

#10 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

Part of my morning read is Chicago breaking news. They are very particular to keep news about Ruaner and recently Jason Van Dyke the top stories for days at a time. Something tells me this story will fall flat at an F16’s pace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#11 Hap

• 1,869 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:16 PM

Read the details of what's he's accused of and you'll finally know exactly how full of excrement he is. And why.

Ad utrumque paratus

#12 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:17 PM

Made it to Fox news site:  https://www.foxnews....s-watchdog-says

...and justice for all

#13 Xwing

• Members
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:22 AM

Everyone knows that Pritzker is a massive crook.  But the Democrat voters just don't care.

NRA Lifetime Member
IGOLD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
CCW - 50 State Firearm Laws: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Posted anti-gun business listing: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Gun Range Tools & Logs: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Illinois Government: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)

#14 biggun 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:52 AM

Everyone knows that Pritzker is a massive crook.  But the Democrat voters just don't care.

amen,he is a crook but the liberal left adore his type.they would vote for a convicted killer as long as he is a dem.no one blamed the people that vote for him of being smart.

#15 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:30 AM

1) None of the left-wing voters in Illinois care about this.

2) Most voters in Illinois are left-wing.

3) JB is going to be our next governor.

4) Get used to it.

#16 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:25 AM

1) None of the left-wing voters in Illinois care about this.

2) Most voters in Illinois are left-wing.

3) JB is going to be our next governor.

4) Get used to it.

The truth hurts.  I saw a fox news poll last night that had fatty at 49% and fence post at 27%.  

...and justice for all

#17 GTX63

• Members
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

I'd say that falls within Illinois' margin of error. With the dead, illegals and duplicates, JB is likely around 65%.

#18 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

Here's another article from the Sun-Times about "Jabba".

https://chicago.sunt...ilet-tax-break/

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#19 steveTA1983

• 1,874 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:55 PM

Trib is hitting him hard too

#20 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:00 AM

The truth hurts.  I saw a fox news poll last night that had fatty at 49% and fence post at 27%.  

JB will get at least 51% of the vote. Hillary got 55% over Trump's 39%. And, Rauner is no Trump. He's going to get creamed.

The ONLY reason Rauner became governor was the Blago debacle and his promises to reform the state. The electorate has long forgotten about that. He had his chance. He failed. He stabbed his constituency in the back. He's done his best to pretend Trump doesn't exist. So...who is his base of support supposed to be? Has he figured that out? I can't figure it out. It's not Trump voters. It's not pro-lifers. It's not people concerned about illegal immigration. It's not fiscal conservatives.

His base is rabid gun owners who don't care about the state's finances, don't care about using tax money to murder babies, who don't like Trump, and who don't care about illegal immigration. I've never met such a person.

Edited by soylentgreen, 04 October 2018 - 10:11 AM.

#21 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 10:07 AM

Jabba will make Illinois the next recreational pot shop.  We're all gonna need some.

...and justice for all

#22 BigJim

• Members
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

Jabba will make Illinois the next recreational pot shop.  We're all gonna need some.

You don't want to do that.  There was a recent news story where the ATF arrested and is prosecuting several people with state issued medical pot cards for attempting to buy guns.  This happened some where on the east coast.

Big Jim
-----------------------------------------
I will not be commanded,
I will not be controlled
And I will not let my future go on,
without the help of my soul

The Lost Boy - Greg Holden

#23 Raw Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

JB will get at least 51% of the vote. Hillary got 55% over Trump's 39%. And, Rauner is no Trump. He's going to get creamed.

The ONLY reason Rauner became governor was the Blago debacle and his promises to reform the state. The electorate has long forgotten about that. He had his chance. He failed. He stabbed his constituency in the back. He's done his best to pretend Trump doesn't exist. So...who is his base of support supposed to be? Has he figured that out? I can't figure it out. It's not Trump voters. It's not pro-lifers. It's not people concerned about illegal immigration. It's not fiscal conservatives.

His base is rabid gun owners who don't care about the state's finances, don't care about using tax money to murder babies, who don't like Trump, and who don't care about illegal immigration. I've never met such a person.

So throw your vote away to one of the 3rd party no-chancers, and lose your gun rights... while gaining nothing. Great compromise.

#24 Raw Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:48 AM

You don't want to do that.  There was a recent news story where the ATF arrested and is prosecuting several people with state issued medical pot cards for attempting to buy guns.  This happened some where on the east coast.

Did they lie on a form 4473? If so, they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Edited by Raw Power, 05 October 2018 - 11:48 AM.

#25 crufflesmuth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:30 PM

So throw your vote away to one of the 3rd party no-chancers, and lose your gun rights... while gaining nothing. Great compromise.

And that's why I'm no longer a 'conservative', they only conserve more victories for the left. I can't wait to hear the butthurt, when all these 'conservatives' find out they have to turn their guns in, because they just could not bring themselves to vote against Jabba. I'm still trying to figure out which gun to buy before the call for a ban is put out lol

#26 lilguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

It doesnt matter, prepare to give up your guns next year.

Edited by lilguy, 11 October 2018 - 01:57 PM.

#27 crufflesmuth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

It doesnt matter, prepare to give up your guns next year.

More like, prepare to convert them to bolt-action lol

#28 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:24 PM

Wait. You guys are planning to "turn in your guns" when ordered to do so? Is there another discussion board I can go to where there are gun owners with balls...?

Can anyone tell me why you have guns? I was under the impression that they were there to defend your freedoms from tyrannical government...freedoms that include your right to be armed. Do we no longer feel that?

#29 billzfx4

• Members
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

What guns??  :fear:

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.

#30 ElMono

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:41 PM

Beep beep!

Did i do that right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users