Picture for Illinois CC application

crufflesmuth

I used a passport photo app and took mypicture and others who I helped submit their apps. No problem. No smile etc liked mentioned in post 2 above.

Pasta4.jpg

I had no problems.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-pastafarian-drivers-license-picture-met-20160708-story.html

'Pastafarian' who wore strainer on head ordered to get new license picture

A Chicago-area woman says she wants to fight for her right to wear a pasta strainer on her head in her driver's license photo, claiming the item is an expression of her religious beliefs.

Rachel Hoover, 21, says she belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and has actively practiced the religion for five years. Members call themselves Pastafarians.

• 3 months later...

The photo is really only to confirm your identity since your CCL will have the same photos as your driver's license.

With a birthday coming up and my driver's license expiring, I had to take a vision test and will be issued a new license with a new picture. Do I have to do anything regarding my CCL?

The photo is really only to confirm your identity since your CCL will have the same photos as your driver's license.

And what about non-resident applications? I submitted a cellphone selfie, but I'm still "under review" (less than 30 days yet).

So, did they use your submitted photo on your license?

Archived