boog

I was in a meeting so now for you viewing pleasure is a number of more videos:

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 1 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 2 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 3 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 4 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 5 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 6 -

Totally awesome. Makes me feel very good to know there are young people out there who actually "get it". Soooo many young people have absolutely no idea why the 2nd Amendment was written, mostly because it is never addressed in school. I can't understand why we have let it get this far. The government is everywhere, telling us the foods we should eat, putting substances in the water we drink(flouride), etc., all because they think they know what's best for us and to try to save us from ourselves. When are the American people going to wake up and take back the country and the government that's supposed to be working for us instead of this massive "nanny state"? I'm hoping the current state of government is just the remnants of the '60s radicals just before they retire and that the government will get turned over to people who actually know what the Constitution is all about.....soon!

How about another one?

I was in a meeting so now for you viewing pleasure is a number of more videos:

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 7 -

Chris is that the end? A 7 part Series?

No I had to borrow a few SD cards from MikeW last night and I will be getting what I recorded on those from him tomorrow night.

Video 8 is having a problem, I changed my youtube account to a "director" account but it is still fighting me not allowing videos over ten minutes and I don't know what to do.

Here is Video 9 but it's only about a few minutes since that's when I ran out of memory on my camera.

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 9 -

Thanks to every one - special thanks to Chris for his time with the camera, editing, and posting on youtube!

I don't think its right that the harold made it seem like the last forum was called short because of hecklers. They clearly did not have their act together to begin with. If anything, it was the high pro-gun support that made that forum even print worthy.

I wish that the LWV would have sent some "Hecklers"... I guess they don't have an argument to make.

There should be a campaign to challenge the anti's. Perhaps a recorded phone call to their HQ challenging them on their data and their agenda.

Its funny but last saturday I was in Palos Heights for a "Half Marathon " that was held that weekend.

The registration for runners was at Trinity Christian Collage. Many civic oriented groups had tables there and surprise! The League of women voters had a table also. I had to stop by and ask if they had heard of the Wheaton Forum that had been sponsored. They were ignorant of the train wreck. I asked if each chapter determined subject matter they felt important of if it was determined by the national organization and passed down. It's national that decides which way the wind blows.

I did also pass on how I felt insulted by a presenter they sponsored and the woman almost word for word repeated the phrase on how they did studies and researched then formed policy and doctrine like our wheaton "Lawyer" did. It was almost like a memorized script.

They were passing out copy's of the Constitution at the race signup. I grabbed a copy and sure enough It still has the 2nd amendment in it. All 27 words , 3 commas and 1 period. Just like the one we all know and love.

post-1699-1241667239.jpg

And here's the rest:

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 7 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 8 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 9 -

Second Amendment Wheaton Forum - May 5, 2009 10 -