Helping a friend Apply for CCL doesn't have a computer

DJ1964

Hey Molly (or anyone else that can answer)

I have a computer that is retired and that has taken the class. Now wants to apply for his CCL.

The questions I have when I apply for him online:

Do I create a new email address for him? Can I use my email address?

I figured he will need his own ID and password for login.

Anything else I need to know?

Please feel free to move this to the correct group

Thanks in advance for your help

DJ

If you used your own email for your own CCL, then tried using it again for your friend, it won't work (At least it didn't for me). I tried this and it told me username is currently used.

I would use a brand new email address and password for your friend. Then you have to go through those security questions like name of your dog when growing up, mothers maiden name, etc etc.

I do believe that if you use your own e-mail that it will populateYOUR information as it is tied to you.

You may also get a e-mail already in use pop up!

Simplest way to go forward would be make up a very simple e-mail account with Google. Use that account for him and even if he doesn’t have a PC he can keep the needed information on a paper copy and tuck it away. This was he will be able to either get the help he might need later or visit someone else’s pc to login and do what it might be he needs to do.

I say this as those who have lost their passwords and logins have posted here and have been told to make a new account with THEIR e-mailed used to sign up and it then fills in the information for that persons cards!

Good Luck

Archived