Active ongoing shooting situation in Philly

InterestedBystander

He has at least a dozen priors, including drug and gun arrests. Whatever building he's stepped in or whatever religion he is affiliated with is obviously secondary to the fact that he's a career criminal who doesn't give a f.

This is about the crime culture in Philadelphia (that should look familiar to anyone in Cook County). Not Islamic fundamentalism.

Or as McSwain says:

https://abc7chicago.com/federal-prosecutor-blasts-krasner-after-philadelphia-shooting/5470552/

I'm going to partake in a racist line of thought here basing his ambush tactics on religious ideology. Philadelphia does have a lot of muslims. The overwhelming majority of which our peaceful. My next door neighbor in Philadelphia was a fresh off the boat Muslim who spent 5 years getting a green card so he and his family could move from Turkey to the US. They were an absolutely wonderful family to have next door. The father was the only person who spoke English, but that didn't stop his wife from trying to learn. Their school-age children did have to go to a different school than my son because they needed an ESL program. I had some wonderful dinners at their house, and they ran to me when their 4 year old son was having a seizure one day.

With that said, this isn't the first time a Philly police officer has been ambushed by a Muslim.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news/crime/edward-archer-philly-cop-police-officer-jesse-hartnett-testifies-shower-of-bullets-2016-attack-shooting-20180129.html

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Posted · Hidden by Lou, August 17, 2019 at 11:39 PM - Trolling.
Hidden by Lou, August 17, 2019 at 11:39 PM - Trolling.

If you are looking for info, Pamela Geller seems to be a good source for extremely biased far right opinion and propaganda.

Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views.

The Geller Report (GR) is a right wing source, run by Pamela Geller. GR is more of a personal blog than an actual news source, parroting the most extreme rhetoric of the right in general, and anti Muslim sentiment in particular. There is no attempt at factual reporting or presenting opposing views in the stories, and they are heavily biased in their wording and content. The sources GR uses in the stories are either from other extreme sources or misrepresented. For the heavy bias and extremism Geller Report is rated Questionable. (D. Kelley 6/19/2017)

The Geller Report frequently uses loaded language in their headlines such as this: Pamela Geller, Breitbart: CPAC Joins the Leftist Social Media Giants in Censoring Conservatives. The Geller Report typically publishes articles that Ms. Geller writes for other publications such as the questionable Breitbart, the right leaning American Thinker and the Alt Right blog of Milo Yiannopoulos, called Dangerous.

In general, the Geller Report routinely publishes highly negative stories against Islam. Ms. Geller has been called an anti-Muslim bigot and racist by Muneer Awad of the Council on American-Islamic Relations and has been labeled an “Anti-Islam Extremist” by the Southern Poverty Law Center and as “exhibiting anti-Muslim bigotry” by the Anti-Defamation League. Geller has dismissed the SPLC as an “uber left” organization.

Gotta love citizen journalism...

What's more relevant is the question of why the police officers moved to the 2nd floor without first securing the 1st floor.

Because they were PPD Narcotics Strike Force cowboys, not SWAT.

And, not at the same level of training as SWAT, according to my friend. In case I didn't say it earlier, they were SWAT and a training officer.

Archived