CCL rejected

Samymotta

118 days from 3/20/2020 my ccl was rejected stating it was incomplete, because I forgot to sign my certificate of my 16th hour training, I updated the file that same day with my signature and the next day I decide to get my finger prints and upload the file as well. It has been 15 days from it and still under review, if any one can help me I will appreciate it, or if any information that can be provided to speed the process.

Give them a reason to reject or take away your rights and the ISP will gladly do it. Its up there in the list of terrible states in regards to 2A rights

It could be worse. You could be in the terrible state of New Jersey where only .01% of the people have a LTC. AIthough it is slow at least Illinois is shall issue, when they get around to it.

It could be worse.

If we could get less of a Chicago influence and quit electing Dem governors and legislators. Maybe use some of that $30M+ instead of sweeping it to hire staff, update technology and get more efficient. We know it can be done from other states.

I know...not likely soon. Hopefully those 2M+ FOID holders will get out and vote this year.

Back to the post topic...

If Molly doesnt have a request/appeal form you can submit, then as mentioned above the calendar may have been reset. The rules and processes arent exactly clearly defined to the public nor necessarily consistent.

I am not the instructor, my instructor send me the certificate via email with his signature and all I did was just to upload it.I know it was my fault. Thanks for all the comments, couple of you mentioned MOLLY, please explain what it is, and sorry for my lack of knowledge.

MollyB is the guru mod here on Illinois carry. If she doesnt have the answer she may be able to find it. If she doesnt reply in the thread you can always send her a PM (private nessage)

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showuser=195

Archived