Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

My approved was 2/7. No movement from there yet either. I’m just going on the belief that it will take the full 90 at least. Anything else from this State is a gift.

I was approved 2 days before you. Have you gone active yet?

Looks like all of us approved around 2/5-2/7 are still sitting at approved. Tomorrow will be 70 days for me so should be some time in the next 20 days... hopefully

My approved was 2/7. No movement from there yet either. I’m just going on the belief that it will take the full 90 at least. Anything else from this State is a gift.

No still sitting at Approve>Under review

Looks like all of us approved around 2/5-2/7 are still sitting at approved. Tomorrow will be 70 days for me so should be some time in the next 20 days... hopefully

Well, if they stay within their timeline it should happen in the next 6 days. But, I'm not holding my breath. I applied on 10/25 without prints.

Does the inspect element work with MacBook ? If so Im doing something wrong :(

idk i being checking mines on pc...If you highlight your status so say "under review" and right click on it. A little menu will open up and will have "inspect" or "inspect element". When that is clicked on a box on the right side of the screen will pop up highlighting the full status

Archived