Gunman Opens Fire In Texas Church, Armed Church Members Take Him Out

Lou

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/gunman-opens-fire-in-texas-church-armed-church-members-take-him-out-Fc7Kb5DdokqWBOWSMfsZAQ

A good buy with a gun vs a bad with a shotgun.

KTVT reports that the gunman walked up to a server during communion and started shooting people. That's when an armed church member shot the suspect.

The shooting was captured on the church's service livestream, which has since been taken down.

WFAA reports that the video showed multiple armed church members rushing the shooter after the attack.

Was he security or just an attendee? Either way, that's an incredible shot. Shots already fired in his general direction, cleared the holster and fired a single effective shot at a distance.

Armed people all go in to make sure he's no longer a threat and at the same time someone rushes over to help those who were shot. Terrible situation but it's good to see there's people out there willing to protect, defend and help their fellow man like that.

Looks like there are multiple guys with guns. I am guessing the guy at the top left of the screen took the shot that took him down, but it's not totally clear. After that four or five other guys with guns drawn move to the front.

Not a good church to attack!

I counted 5 including the one who took the bad guy out with his first round.

It looks like the offender was using a shotgun with no shoulder stock.

Video taken down.

I still sat the fatal shot came from someone on the floor just a few feet right of Satan. The muzzle flash is clearly projected on the wall around Satan and then he drops like a rock.

^ this ***

I certainly may be wrong, but the muzzle flash projection I see would not be from the defender about 50 feet to the left.

^ this ***

It was refreshing to hear the police chief, sheriff, and fbi special agent, and regional director of the Texas Department of Public Safety praise the armed parishioners who responded taking out the killer. I gather at least 5 people responded moving toward the gunman. Sounds like he was taken out by a single shot.

Video taken down.

I still sat the fatal shot came from someone on the floor just a few feet right of Satan. The muzzle flash is clearly projected on the wall around Satan and then he drops like a rock.

^ this ***

I certainly may be wrong, but the muzzle flash projection I see would not be from the defender about 50 feet to the left.

^ this ***

Not discounting this but the guy on the left did get a round off. When played frame by frame the slide goes to the rear and the muzzle rises from recoil.

the perp may have got hit twice?

The wolf attacked the flock and the sheepdogs did their jobs. It appeared to me that the sheepdogs had some sort ot training, 2 hands on gun, fairly good muzzle control, armed member near the entrance during service, and no unnecessary shots fired. I suspect a church security team.

Watts is very upset about the good guys stopping it

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/shannon-watts-responds-to-armed-heroes-who-stopped-engaged-texas-church-shooter

The wolf attacked the flock and the sheepdogs did their jobs. It appeared to me that the sheepdogs had some sort ot training, 2 hands on gun, fairly good muzzle control, armed member near the entrance during service, and no unnecessary shots fired. I suspect a church security team.

Watts is very upset about the good guys stopping it

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/shannon-watts-responds-to-armed-heroes-who-stopped-engaged-texas-church-shooter

At first reading, it seemed that Shannon (1/2) Watts, a.k.a. dim bulb, (since the dimmest bulb you can get is a 1/2 watt bulb) said that an armed church member shot another member....not the bad guy. I believe she phrased it that way on purpose.....since all that the dimbulb can do is lie like the filthy (*%# she obviously is.

JMHO

HOLY CRAP!! CBS Channel 23, Rockford actually reported upon this as one of their top stories and credited the armed church members with firing upon the gunman and taking him down before the shooter could claim more victims. I can't believe it! This news outlet usually carries the water for the left and follows the left narrative. Have I entered an alternative universe where the mainstream media reports the news as it should?

Watts is very upset about the good guys stopping ithttps://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/shannon-watts-responds-to-armed-heroes-who-stopped-engaged-texas-church-shooter

At first reading, it seemed that Shannon (1/2) Watts, a.k.a. dim bulb, (since the dimmest bulb you can get is a 1/2 watt bulb) said that an armed church member shot another member....not the bad guy. I believe she phrased it that way on purpose.....since all that the dimbulb can do is lie like the filthy (*%# she obviously is.

JMHO

That article is spreading rapidly. Been sent out by numerous pro-gun groups and even the DC project. It was a VERY bad move on Wattss part. They tried to spin it in their favor and failed miserably. Theyre trying to make it seem like the bad guy was following Texas law (pretty sure you cant legally conceal a pistol grip shotgun).

I think that it would be appropriate that if anyone EVER says, "So-called 'good guys with guns' never stop mass shooters" that an old-style CRT 26" television playing on endless repeat the video of this incident be placed on the speaker's chest, with the screen blaring it in their face, until they literally lose the ability to ever spout that kind of nonsense again.

HOLY CRAP!! CBS Channel 23, Rockford actually reported upon this as one of their top stories and credited the armed church members with firing upon the gunman and taking him down before the shooter could claim more victims. I can't believe it! This news outlet usually carries the water for the left and follows the left narrative. Have I entered an alternative universe where the mainstream media reports the news as it should?

WGN briefly reported on it this morning and said it was members of the security team that took the bad guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "armed security team" were parishioners, church volunteers who had training to help provide security. This got a lot more attention after the Sutherland Springs shooting, but it has been legal to carry in churches since the 90s. And, I have not yet seen any church post against concealed carry.

The first victim was a security guard, probably taken by surprise. The second victim was a congregant who stood to draw his concealed weapon and drew the attention of the shooter, likely fumbling his draw. It was noted that this action probably distracted the shooter, allowing the other defender to take him down. I also read somewhere that he was retired LEO.

The nominal 'head' of the on air news team, Mr. Andrew 'Andy' Gannon, has always been a ready talking head for any and all anti-rights leaning propaganda. His anti stance is obvious in any reference to firearms and firearm rights. That the newsroom producers at Channel 23 even allowed this be broadcast is astonishing. I imagine there might have been words in the production meeting the next morning....

Good DGU shoot. It's hard to watch knowing that innocent people got murdered, but that's the way of the world sometimes.

MDA will adjust their messaging once they get word from their overlord on this.

It will be something like "all people deserve to be safe and free from guns".

They live in a bubble and think that the world is as they imagine it. It's not.

Archived